Feedee game

Outsourcing: Yeah, I'd love to, but the problem is I'm a broke college student so I have nothing to offer the people who help. So I can't like post it somewhere as a job...

Anyway, since there seemed to be some interest I'm making a mini version which is not really at all like the real game but just something to play with smiley I will try to have it done soon...it's much smaller so shouldn't take as long. I'll use some principles of the main game in it smiley
13 years

Feedee game

I have been really busy with real life, so I haven't had much time to work on it, but I do intend to finish it as soon as I can. Understand that right now it's only about 40% coded, and then there's bug testing and stuff. Also, I have to draw all the graphics myself, and that's time consuming smiley

I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'm programming in Visual Basic, so I'm not sure about the iPhone app question, but maybe I should look in to that, because if it would help me make money for school it would be a great help. Besides, in an iPhone form I could probably make it a lot simpler than the current design. smiley

Anyway, I'll kick myself in the ass for you people and try to get it going more quickly smiley
13 years

Paranormal activity 2

Maximum wrote
I don't get horror movies to be honest, but the way I see it, the first one came out, unexpectedly good/scary and surprised everyone, however once it became "popular" it all of a sudden became too cool to be scared by it.

*shrugs* Society is wierd like that...

I'm not a horror person either. But I think it has some connection to the feeling people get while they are scared. They like feeling that fear effect on their brains. Personally I'm not a fan of having the shit scared out of me, but to each his own. On topic, I haven't seen the second one yet, and the first one to me was boring. It scared me for sure, but I was a lot more freaked out by that movie "The Fourth Kind," until I heard it wasn't really true at all but a bunch of marketed bullshit.
13 years

Just got into wow,,,,

Ltns gorged. smiley If I could ever get back into that game I would totally play. But...I played it for the first three months of its existence and was not impressed with the rat maze type of gameplay. *shrug* I guess I like a little ingenuity in my RPGs. smiley
13 years

Feedee game

Yes, it's meant as Ignorant of her weight gain. Like as in she would say things like "This shirt is getting tight. It must have shrunk in the wash!" smiley

And I'll keep you in mind for voice acting jiggly smiley I should really get to writing that script. smiley
13 years

Am i alone or what?

Agree. I like everything big smiley Chubby cheeks are great for that reason, I often find myself rubbing my face against a girl's cheek. smiley When I have a girl, that is. smiley
13 years

Does a visitor have a right?

I had an ex do the same thing. It was this site she saw messages from, actually. She went on my computer one day (I'm assuming out of insecurity, which it seems is a growing problem in women), and went through my history, I have my login for FF saved, and she read through all the little complimentary messages I had sent to girls on the site about their pictures or videos or what-have-you and accused me of "cheating". She claimed she could "no longer trust me" and for months I had to make sure that if I visited FF at all (which was nearly impossible as she watched me like a hawk) I had to delete my internet history every time. It was aggravating and made me miserable, and we eventually broke up, fighting horribly via verbal comments. I'd say that this girl you are speaking of was definitely in the wrong and her freaking out over something like that is definitely her own problem, since she invaded your privacy.
13 years
12345   loading