Are online friends even worth the effort?

I'd say they're worth it as well, but you have to be prepared for that day when you'll lose contact. Over the years I've had many good friends from various online games who were lost to the obscurity of time...I have some friends on my MSN list that I haven't talked to for years, but which I still see signing in and out as you described. It's fairly sad, and I feel nostalgia for the days when we had the good times, but there are always new people to meet out on the net. I don't hold much faith in actually meeting a girl over the net, because I have enough trouble as it is in real life, but it's still worth trying, I suppose.

If you think someone from your past is ignoring you, tell them you feel that way and ask them why. If they don't respond, DELETED. Simple as that. Although still depressing.
14 years

Why does a thin person want to be fat?

The reason I like to see a girl get bigger and fatter and enjoy it is because I find curves sexy...and I find softness sexy...and I love how fat bounces, how heavy it is, etc...so when a girl gets bigger and bigger and rounder and softer...well, needless to say I enjoy it a lot. The problem is simply finding someone who is like that...because these types of girls are few and far between, and in a community like this one, there are tons of people just waiting to jump on the next one who shows up...so it's tough.

For me it's all about the sight and feel aspects of it. I love to squeeze a girl to let her know I appreciate her body, and I like to look at her to revel in her roundness...so that's my answer, for the most part.
15 years

The world is not as it seems

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. This world is chock full of "fake truth."
15 years

You know you've been on ff too much when....

When you're trying to write a persuasive paper for an Oral Communication class and the first topic that comes to mind is fat discrimination.

I don't think I could present it in front of the class, but this did happen. smiley
15 years

Any video gamers

Rock n' Roll Racing, lol. Played that way too much for how simple it was.

Here's a list of my favorite SNES games, in no particular order, and probably missing a few...enjoy the stroll down memory lane:

FF2
FF3
Chrono Trigger
Metal Marines
Metal Warriors
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Kirby's Avalanche (on Genesis as Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine)
Kirby's Golf (forget the actual name, was stolen from me)
Super Mario RPG
Earthbound
Lufia I and II
Robotrek (awesome)
Dragon View
Breath of Fire I and II
Illusion of Gaia (oh god, I need to play this again after mentioning it)
StarFox
Castlevania IV
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV
Mega Man X series
Super Scope games (should have seen more!!)
Zelda: A Link to the Past (duh)
Harvest Moon
Ogre Battle
SimCity
SimAnt
Addams Family (don't ask why, just attached to it)
B.O.B. (***ing HARD!)
Battletoads & Double Dragon
Darius Twin
Gradius III
Jungle Strike, Desert Strike
Super Bomberman
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Metroid
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time
X-Zone
Bust-A-Move
E.V.O.
Mario Paint (oh god I made some hilarious animations)

Ok, that's it for now. I love SNES. I'm gonna go play it right now.
15 years
45678   loading