Role play secretely fattening

luvschubyangels wrote:
Looooove this fantasy, a favorite. "Am I putting on weight?" "No, no, baby of course not." LOL Putting fat and lots of extra calories in food, like pouring half a bottle of olive oil in pasta sauce. Even setting back the scale. A touch of an evil feeder. LOL A great RP, but would love to do it in RL.

It's that "touch of an evil feeder" that is very, uh... compelling! I could see that being even more so with the "subject" trying to hide from their secret feeder their excitement as it grows with their girth - which in itself would be a source of public embarrassment. Along with some teasing and humiliation I can see it binding them body and soul to their wicked and evil feeder. smiley
11 years

Outta curiosity........

AmberBombshell wrote:
smiley This thread made me really sad. The only people I have ever heard or notice making fun of me for my size were little kids (mainly little boys). So, I never let it get to me. But one time I did tell a mother she should teach her child manners. Usually the kids are 6 and under... and at that age they really don't know any better. But this one little boy was 11 and his mom was standing there not saying a thing to him or even apologizing for his cruel words. So I did say something to her, but I wasnt rude or anything.

Why are people SO STUPID and mean?? smiley

Fear my dear, rooted so deep they don't even realize it. I've met people who have built their lives around it.

As an old prof once said, "there is no one more repressed than someone who doesn't know it."
12 years

Pregnant roll play?

Let me know - I have some very hot and yummy scenes for an imaginative female.
12 years

Osama bin laden dead

Msprettypanties wrote:
FAscination wrote:
Msprettypanties wrote:
The blood of many innocent people was on his hands.

You could say that about president Bush and possibly Obama as well. The people who died as "collateral damage" in Iraq or Afghanistan are just as innocent as the people who died in the twin towers.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a good thing that Osama is dead, but partying because someone is dead, just feels wrong.

I think war is never the solution, because it only creates more hatred from both sides. The relatives of innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan have just as much reasons to hate the US as the US people to hate the Taliban.

I am no fan of Bush, but I think it all goes to intentions. Did they intentionally murder thousands of civilians? No. Did Osama? Yes. He even murdered his own people.

Sorry MissPP but yes, we have. :-(
12 years

Humiliation of forced gaining (i want it)

Unless I am missing something, the greatest incentive is for the sub not too lose.
Suggest something along the line of (and this is purely off the top of my head) that each person puts eg $1k in trust of perhaps a neutral party who doesn't need to know the nature of the relationship. If either fails, $1/lb is donated to the players most despised charity IN THEIR NAME. After the set time, eg, 1 year, each "player" gets what is left of the other's money. (I am probably missing something here, but you get the idea - or not! lol)
Suggest interim goals be established, eg, 10 lbs/week.
13 years

Osama bin laden dead

Trainspotting wrote:
I'm not getting into it here, but the fact that people are convinced he masterminded 9/11 when the FBI, Dick Cheney and even Bin Laden said he didn't makes me laugh.

Were the truth known, we would die laughing in a pool of our own tears.
And this is not a put ddown of anyone, but the sad fact is, most of us have no idea what is really going on. Fact is, opinions aren't facts.
So eat! Drink! Be merry!
13 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Silver Fox wrote:
Someone I know posted this video on Facebook a while back:

In it, Will Smith mentions a book called "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho as being his favorite book so I got it and am currently reading it. Very interesting.

Will have to check it out! Thanks
13 years
1234   loading