Gaining contracts?

One technique used by behavioural mod therapists is to have the client give the therapist, say $100 and every time the client misses an agreed upon goal, the therapist sends $20 to an organization that the client considers hateful or opposite their personal values. Putting a chunk of cash or financial control in the hands of the other party would certainly reinforce a degree of trust.
Another thought - and I am not a lawyer - but perhaps a power of attorney with agreed upon limits might put some teeth in a aging contract without flying on some form of court action or other formal legal recourse.

gertrude wrote
largemarlenagay wrote
It would be erotic if it was a legal contract, one that can't be broken. Sets everything in motion for a person to gain to whatever level the contract states.

Yes, but I can't imagine any way a gaining contract could be legally enforced. I mean, it would be cool to be legally bound in such a way, but imagine trying to get that upheld in court. That would be similar to trying to enforce one of those BDSM slavery contracts. I've thought of a feedee having to pay a monetary fine if they quit early, but even that wouldn't be enforceable. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make it legal, I'd like to hear it.

A technique
13 years

*knocking up* fetish?

Nothing better in my eyes... hands... you get the idea. Add a dash of "nonconsensual" on the part of either party and it gets even more intense. Must be some D/S thing.
14 years
234   loading