Fuking a x now that you're fat and the haven't seen you since you're fat

Cutiet89:
once you go fat you don't go back know

one day, an african woman told me "once you get black, you never get back..." she was right... and it s true it is the same for fat women... when you make love or have sex with one of them, it change the way you will see the women after... and the fat ones become attractive suddenly... lol
5 years

Big areolas

Cutiet89:
I have really big areolas like for somebody with the breast size Z LOL is that a turn on turn off tell me about how big areolas if you have big areolas supposed to pick two I'd like to see more areolas there could be a whole club of us

BIG turn on !!! and the fat you are adding will, i hope, mais your boobs become bigger and also the aerolas... lol
5 years

Pregnant gaining feedee would love feeder help!

are you sure it can 't be dangerous for your baby to gain too much weight while your pregnancie? even if of course, a pregnant woman have to eat more and if it s normal she get weight while this time, overeat is not for your health but above all, for HER/HIS health. you do what you want with your own body, but don't forget that for now, you are not alone concerne by what you eat/drink/smoke
5 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

D/s

it s very nice... and also exciting to be called daddy... i love it too
5 years

First fat person you were attracted to?

purplepig1515:
If I'd only had the confidence that I have now, I would've told her that she should love her body and should never worry about what others think. I wish I would've told her that I loved her body just the way it was.

We learn from our mistakes... If it happens to you again, your will know what you will have to say... lol
5 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

SweetLittleTreat:

. She was very rude, but she had no idea how her scolding was making me blush! I went out for a nice stuffing and brought lots of nice treats home to celebrate the gain and joke about her scolding. ^-^

So, what you mean is what she tried to do (make you see you weight gain wasn't a good thing and you have to control your appetite) had the complete opposite effect on you? lol
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

DaringMerryBear:

lol naughty girl... but don't worry, there is lot of fantaisies darker than that here... smiley
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

DaringMerryBear:

I also have a real dark fantasy involving breeding. Not sure whether or not I should spill the beans here though.

come on, share it with us please... smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

Cutiet89:
So since i was a developing young adult my tits have been so saggy... Now that im fat they are sitting on my stomach . im self conscious of them. Are saggy tits hot???

VERY hot, i LOVE them... and also when then are low hanging... I ve seen a woman in black dress 2 days ago... she was without bras, damned !!! she was so sexy !! smiley
5 years
12   loading