Losing weight while your partner is getting fat

If my partner was wasting away while I'm ballooning up, I'd just be worried about her.

I like girls that range from normal to a little plump.
4 years

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

Only, if it's an unhealthy obsession.

And if my partner has a problem with me trying to keep a basic level of fitness, she is being unreasonable.
4 years

Everybody's measurements?

Mine would be:

Height: 184cm (6'0,5" )

Weight: 87kg (192lbs )

Chest: idk maybe 100cm (39,4" )

Waist: 87cm (34,25" )

Hips: 102cm (40,15" )

Thighs: 63cm (24,8" )
6 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Not disgusted, just embarrassed when it comes to my desire to get fat myself (thanks to my father who scolded me for being a chubby kid).

But in my taste in women (chubby to somewhat fat), I'm neither disgusted nor ashamed.
6 years

Why do we have this fetish?????

I was a chubby kid (pre-teen) and my father would often point it out saying "If you keep on eating like that and not exercising your belly is gonna grow". I remember playing with my fat and liking the texture of it even back then. I watched a lot of cartoon as a kid and the episodes where one of the characters gets fat were my favorite.

My favorite toys were not action figures nor toy cars, but stuffed animals. I like how soft they felt (like how fat does).
6 years

Gaining with other guys: non gay?

I'm open to the idea of a gaining buddy even, if they were a homosexual male.

We could share tips, support one another and have competitions (eating, gaining etc...). Essentially we treat it as a shared hobby.
6 years

Frequent urination.....

If you urinate very little at a time, it's prostate enlargement. If you urinate a lot and fell thirsty often, it's diabetes or pre-diabetes.
6 years

Stretch marks

Nope, not me. I like stroking my belly (or getting my belly stroked), so I want the skin to be smooth.
6 years
45678   loading