Meeting fat men in real life

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,

that may sound super weird and i hope that i don’t offend anybody.
I am a very active university student who loves working out and having lots of hobbies.
As you might imagine i am into fat men (more than 300lbs) but sadly in my daily life i almost never see fat men...
I honestly thought about chilling at fast food places but maybe thats just a cliche and i won‘t meet anybody...

Fat men, where are you? Have you all any idea where i should spend more time to meet them?smiley

I know exactly how you feel! I am also living in Germany and even when I do see a cute fat boy, I would be too embarrassed to try to make conversation just out of the blue 😫
Let me know if you have any tips because I would love find me some fat men too!
1 year

Any french or german meetups ?

I am an ex-pat FFA/feeder living in Germany, and would LOVE to participate in a meet-up. I am willing to travel too.
Hopefully we can get enough people together. smiley
I hope more people pipe up on this thread!
1 year

Horror movie recommendations?

It is so cool to find someone into horror movies!! I am a massive horror fan, so feel free to add me smiley

I usually return to the classics on days like that: Psycho, Exorcist, Friday the 13th, Scream etc.

That said, the last "new" film I watched that I really enjoyed, was the silent film Faust, from 1926. I know silent films aren't everyone's cup of tea, but it is definitely worth checking out otherwise. I watched it late at night, didn't check my phone once; just sat with my cat and watched. It was great.
1 year

Fa tattoos?

Ohh I do like those, especially the neolopolitain ice cream! smiley
5 years

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

I have always preferred fat men smiley Especially growing boys.
5 years

Fa tattoos?

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering, does anybody have/want a FA/feederism related tattoo? And if so, what is it?
I have a bunch of tattoos for important things in my life, but so far this one (very important and formative) thing in my life is still missing.

If we had symbols like the BDSM community, this would be easier!
5 years