New inflation method omg

That kind of inflate never goes far down my throat for me, although it might be that i cant open my esophagus far down enough.
6 years

New inflation method omg

LarryH:
I know I'm necroposting here, but this is by far the biggest BS post I've ever read on this site. Not only does this method seem impossible to learn (since everyone saying 'omg yes it works' is unwilling or too stupid to give answers), but it seems to me like this is little less than the swallowing method but with less throat motion. Unless any of you are going to give answers, why the hell do you even post?

Essentially, as far as I see it, the idea is to open your throat as far as you can. It may be easier to do if you play, say, a trumpet, because you do a similar thing when playing.

Step one is dropping your jaw. Don't open your mouth, try to flex the back of the lower jaw as low as you can reach. To draw back from a previous reply, there *is* a sound you can make that can help with this. Try to make the 'uhh' or 'ouh' sound, and try to get the pitch of it as low as you can. The mouth tends to try to make itself as large as possible, thereby dropping the jaw.

Step two is getting the flap in your throat that determines whether you are swallowing or breathing in to in between the two states. I have enough practice with this I can hold it in the swallow position and almost breath in air, but for this method, you want to have it halfway.

Step three, the final step, is the breathing. This method uses the lungs to store air before the inflation, so you want to take a deep breath. In fact, it would make it easier to use this method and to practice starting off by taking a deep breath, then adding pressure to your lungs by closing your throat, opening your mouth, closing your mouth, then forcing the air back down. This makes it easier because the added pressure usually forces the flap in your throat to stay in the middle, allowing the air to go up and around it.

I've created an image to illustrate better the flap. imgur.com/a/lOovQ

I hope this helps you in you inflation endeavors, and if you have any questions reply to me. Dunno if I'll respond, though, I created this account for the sole reason to respond to you.
6 years