Belly coverage quiz - love to know what you see when you look down

I can see tip of my toes only when standing straight & looking down.
4 months

Foods that swell you up "guilt free"

How about Mentos + Coca cola zero to inflate belly?
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

Masuli:
I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.

Bellyhangjim:
sorry to hear this, probably for the best ur belly gets in the way! - all that frustration and no way to release it, oh well guess u will have to find a new hobby then!

This was really hot & I would love to have so big belly + fat pad that it would bury my penis...
4 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I think my ultimate fantasy would be to find a girlfriend that would secretly make me fat at start, become more open about it as time would go on and when I would be really big she would be full on dominant female feeder.

She would secretly give me appetite stimulants to make me hungry, give me sedatives to make me lazy and something to slow my metabolism down. Like mix those with food, drink and so on.

Also when I would have eaten really well and my belly would be big & heavy she would reward me with sex so that I would associate being full with being horny + getting off.

She would encourage me to be lazy, like just laying down and do nothing physical exercise.
4 months

Supplements, do they work?

I have seen medications to increase appetite but they all have required prescription from a doctor
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.
5 months

How big of a belly do you want?

I would love get so round, wide belly that it would rest sturdy on my thighs when sitting and cover my penis because big + hanging so low when standing.
5 months

What's your fantasy?

I have always had this fantasy of going to same nurse on weight control on regular basis.

I would go to to medical check up regularly like every 6 months or a year. There would be same nurse every time giving me this check up.

I would start out thin. She would put me on scale and measure my waist every time. I would have flat belly and my weight would be low. I would take my t-shirt off so she could easily measure my belly size. My waist would be like 28 inches.

I would start to gain weight on purpose by eating chocolate, all the fattening food and being really sedate. Of course not telling her this.

Next time I would go to check up I would be slightly heavier. She would put me on the scale and would be slightly surprised because my weight gain. After weighting I would take off my t-shirt so she could measure my belly. My belly would be rounder, heavier and I could tell that she is surprised to see my belly swollen up bigger size. I would have gained like 15 pounds.

She would comment that my weight gain didn't seem so much when I had my shirt on but now she can really see my belly rounding out. She would measure my belly, telling me to relax and give my belly slight poke. My waist would be like 34 inches.

After that she would ask about my diet and if I'm aware of my weight gain. I would of course deny that I wouldn't have any idea about gained weight. She would say that my slight weight gain is not an issue yet but if my belly would start to expand /swell up then I would be in trouble.

Next time my weight would have gone up quite much. My face would have started to get rounder with hint of double chin. I could see on her reaction just by looking that she is surprised how the way I look. My belly would be rounder of course and my t-shirt would be tight.

She would put me on scales to weight me and she would be really surprised on results. She would make note that my belly is starting block view on my feet. I would have gained 28 pounds.

After that she would asked me to remove my shirt because she needed to measure my waist. When I started to pull my shirt off lower belly would cling into shirt, when I would take my shirt off belly would bounce up and down.

My belly would be round with deep bellybutton and my belly would have started hang over my jeans.

Her reaction would be shocked and slightly disgusted. I could tell that she would avoid touching my belly when measuring. My waist would be like 37 inches.

She would ask if I have changed to another pants because my weight gain, noticing that jeans were fastened under the belly and belly would hang freely.

When I would sit down my belly would swell up in front of me and nearly touch my legs. She would ask if my belly would touch my legs yet and of course I would say no to that.

She would question my diet and exercise routine because I'm starting to get heavy especially on my belly area and even my chest has started to round out, beginner moobs. In her mind I shouln't eat any more candy, especially chocolates because they are so fattening. Chocolate ban! She would say.

She would recommend going to gym to burn excess calories and trying make body firmer. She would especially recommend doing push up because of my flabby chest.

I would gain weight steadily, my belly getting bigger, wider and my moobs would really start to expand to looking like boobs.

Nurse would be little shocked, especially about my moobs size. She would touch them, bounce them and recommend me to get a bra to eep them in place while moving.

Even hotter this fantasy would be if the nurse would be a female feeder that would get turned on by mt weight gain. Would touch, caress my expanding belly and encourage me to keep on gaining. She would bring me snacks during the weight check up & feed me those. Also she would love to see me on date, so that she would feed / stuff my belly full outside the nurse office. When I would have gained weight she would me by having sex or pleasure me when I was eating.

So this has been one of my biggest & longest fantasy and would be so awesome if this would happen in real life. Maybe someday it will happen & hoping so.

Sorry about long post
5 months

Busty guys

I have always wanted to have round, soft & jiggly moobs.

Like moobs would show under the shirt, would rest in my belly & bounce / jiggle when moving.

I really enjoy playing with my moobs and when I rub, knead them there is this warm nice feeling spreading of them into my body.

Wishing that my moobs would grow faster as I gain weight.
5 months

Experiences being really short and fat simultaneously

I'm really short so all the gained weight shows really easily, especially when weight is mainly going to my butt, thighs and belly.
1 year
12345   loading