Holiday weight gain

Gained 15 pounds during the holidays, it went to my belly, thighs, butt, arms and moobs smiley
1 year

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

I have always dreamed of having so big round & heavy belly that it would cover my penis. I would need help to masturbate or some system to lift my belly up. Thinking about that makes me exited & horny.
1 year

Is it harder or even impossible to masturbate when you are extremely obese?

I have always dreamed of having so big round & heavy belly that it would cover my penis. I would need help to masturbate or some system to lift my belly up. Thinking about that makes me exited & horny.
1 year

How big are your man boobs?

I think about A cup size. I would love to have really big, round and heavy manboobs that would require bra for support when moving.

Like B-C cup would be nice or even bigger if that would be possible.

Any tips how to make manboobs bigger?
1 year

Fantsyes about men not being able your owne penis and balls.

I have always dreamed that my belly would so big & round that when I'm laying on my back my belly would stick right up and I could not reach for my penis.

I think when your belly is growing, first thing that you lose sight of when standing down is your toes, after that feet and last come erect penis.
1 year

Dating app tips?

Female feeders are really rare but they do exist. Having been searching for a long time.

I'm hoping that you will find a feeder yourself in the future and if this feeder is female, treat her right because you have found a diamond among rocks.
1 year

40m submissive feedee looking for a female feeder in scandinavia

40-year old submissive feedee looking female feeder in Finland or north Europe.

Short slightly chubby guy with a beginner belly looking for female feeder to make me gain weight. Looking also for fa woman. I like chubby, plump and bbw women.

I'm submissive feedee & foodee by nature, I enjoy eating really much.

My weight goes up & down really easily. It's hard for me to gain weight and maintain gained weight.

I have tendency to become pear shaped as I gain weight. I would like to have big belly and big moobs. I love getting belly rubs and I love giving belly rubs to other bellies. Would love if my feeder would track my weight gain, measure my belly, taking pictures and charting my weight gain.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

I have always dreamed that feeder would feed me same time as having sex or pleasuring me and when I'm nearly bursting point feeder would make me to have orgasm
1 year

Fattened secretly with help of medicines, herbs

I have always dreamed of finding a feeder who would secrectly fattening me up with help of certain herbs and medicines.

Giving me appetite stimulants to make me hungry, so that I would eat more and strech my belly capacity.

Giving me medicines to keep me lazy, tired and hazy mind so that I don't burn any calories. Also I would not notice my weight gain or care.

Giving me herbs, puerica mirifica, estrogen, fenugreek so that my moobs would really start to swell with the added weight and become round + heavy.

Also using hypnotizing to alter my mind or brainwashing so that would not notice my weight gain.

Chancing my clothes bigger size, removing mirrors and scales.

When I would have gained big amount of weight, then my feeder would weight me, stop giving me medicines and let me realize how big I have become. This would be only a start thought and soon I would be back in the lazy haze eating and getting even more fatter.

I don't if this is possible on real life but I would love if this happened to me.
1 year

Female feeder looking for a piggy

I'm too old but hopefully you find a nice submissive feedee smiley
1 year
12345   loading