Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

I have always dreamed of being drugged, kept on a lazy haze and fattened by a feeder. I would lay on bed all the time being fed huge amounts of food, funnel feeding and I wouln't realize how big am I getting.

Feeder would also give me appetite stimulants, something to slow my metabolism down and kept me sedate by using medicines.

Feeder would stop giving me drugs sometimes so that I would come around and feeder would weight me and measure my gain.

If I would have gained really well and my body would have expand, feeder would reward me by having sex or pleasure me as reward.
2 years

Earning money on eating?

I think it will work only if you a girl
2 years

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

I'm submissive straight feedee man.

I have been looking to find female feeder online and in real life for +20 years. So far I have found 6 which I have been talking to online. I have been talking only to these women.

Never met a female feeder on IRL or even FA. I haven't been like hiting on dating circle hard.

I think female feeders are really rare in general, or when you find them distance is really long.

Don't give up hope thought but if you find female feeder to date in IRL, treat her really well & be nice because she is a really rare find.
2 years

Who likes moobs?

karenjenk:
LOVE THEM...
Nice to see a guy see what its like to have something extra up top.

I used hormones to"help" a guy grow.
Loved how they felt when his chest was shaved

How big did those moobs grow?

I have thought about using hormones to make my moobs bigger.
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

I like wearing those jeans that have elastic waist and are comfortable. I like to wear jeans under my belly, so that my belly can hang over the jeans ja jiggle when I move.

I like the jiggling and bouncing sensation smiley
2 years

Anyone else saddened by lack of responses and interest?

Many men seem to be visiting on my profile. I'm not interested on men on dating aspect. I don't mind that they are visiting my profile.

I don't get messages from other users either.
2 years

Search by height?

The most important thing to female is the height of the male!

I mean male can be abusive, jerk, cheater, addict but if he is over 6 feet tall he is marvelous and all the girls will fall in love with him!!!

"I can change him"

I'm short male and that gives automatically females right to treat me like shit or not give me even chance to prove myself to them.
2 years

Share your dark fantasies

Gettingfatter:
As controversial as it is an idea, I'm very into the idea of being secretly fattened up. Having appetite stimulants and metabolism inhibitors slipped into whatever I eat with me being unaware.

I would like this to happen me also. Maybe chancing clothes bigger sizes also, hiding mirrors and tampering scale to read way more less than in reality.
2 years

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

have had this fantasy for really long but slight twist.

It would be awesome to be drugged and fattened up into a huge blob. I my feeder would give appetite stimulants, something to slow my metabolism down and make me sleepy / lazy. I would be like submissive eating machine that didn't have any control and be like a dream / hazy state all the time. Like drifting on a soft cloud without worries, not caring about future and only to have pleasure by eating, stuffing and being full. With would be turning me on because really full belly equals weight gain and this would make me horny.

My feeder would use tube feeding to push more calories into me on nights and she would constantly feed me. I would be this compliant lazy eating machine that would only eat, sleep and grow bigger.

She would also weight me, chart my weight gain + measurements and take pictures of my growing body.

My feeder would sometimes "forget" give me those drugs that would dull my mind and I would sober up only to realize how huge that I have become.

She would make sure that I would love my new body by fondling it, telling me that I have been such a good boy to let my body grow into this massive size. I would get turned on and she would have sex with me, pleasure me until I would come and after that she would give those drugs again I would slowly slip back into the pleasurable dream state once again.

So this have always been my fantasy. Never tried that in IRL and I'm not sure if that would be even possible. I would like to give it a try if possible by a female feeder to do this and be open minded about it.
1 month
2 years

How full is "too full"?

Human has like automatic need to vomit if belly is too full, so you can't like rupture your stomach.

Be careful thought and stretching stomach capacity takes time.
2 years
23456   loading