Why can't i find a feeder?

Odds to finding a real female feeder in IRL is same as getting hit by lightning while running away from shark in a cornfield on clear summer day.

I'm not letting you down but they are really rare, those that are left are always taken or live really far away.

Good luck on trying to find one.
2 years

Moobs

I would love to have even bigger and rounder moobs that would require bra for support. Size would be like B-C cup. I don't if it possible to grow bigger moobs than that. I don't know what size my moobs are at the moment.
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

I have had this fantasy for really long but slight twist.

It would be awesome to be drugged and fattened up into a huge blob. I my feeder would give appetite stimulants, something to slow my metabolism down and make me sleepy / lazy. I would be like submissive eating machine that didn't have any control and be like a dream / hazy state all the time. Like drifting on a soft cloud without worries, not caring about future and only to have pleasure by eating, stuffing and being full. With would be turning me on because really full belly equals weight gain and this would make me horny.

My feeder would use tube feeding to push more calories into me on nights and she would constantly feed me. I would be this compliant lazy eating machine that would only eat, sleep and grow bigger.

She would also weight me, chart my weight gain + measurements and take pictures of my growing body.

My feeder would sometimes "forget" give me those drugs that would dull my mind and I would sober up only to realize how huge that I have become.

She would make sure that I would love my new body by fondling it, telling me that I have been such a good boy to let my body grow into this massive size. I would get turned on and she would have sex with me, pleasure me until I would come and after that she would give those drugs again I would slowly slip back into the pleasurable dream state once again.

So this have always been my fantasy. Never tried that in IRL and I'm not sure if that would be even possible. I would like to give it a try if possible by a female feeder to do this and be open minded about it.
2 years

Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

There are so few women that likes fat men, they are minority. So chances finding them are rare.
2 years

Looking for female feeder

Please be free to ban as always if I did write something offending in here.
2 years

Masuli:
Female feeders are really rare. You are more likely to find Unicorn in IRL. Good luck on search thought and don't give up.

FatLover91:
Why are they so rare?

I think because society + media are enforcing image that men should be tall, muscular to be able to protect women. To be able to provide them, be good dads and so on. Being like alpha males.

If men aren't muscular they should be lean and have great agility.

Like that Darwin, evolution thing where only strong will survive and can pass gene material to next generation.

Even there is more fat acceptance movement going on, fat males are still treated bad, not quite bad than fat women thought.

Fat people stereotypes by media:
Lazy
Health hazard
No ambition in life
Greedy
Sluggish
Dump
Can't take care oneself
Can be treated like s**t in media
Can't be taken seriously
Being fat is always persons "own fault"
"There aren't sickness that make you fat"
If you are little overweight you automatically need to lose weight, this is mandatory!!

It's really complicated situation.
2 years

Female feeders are really rare. You are more likely to find Unicorn in IRL. Good luck on search thought and don't give up.
2 years

Lazer lipo everywhere except belly

I would also be interested on this. I love my belly and would like to make it huge.

Problem is when I gain weight my butt and thighs will get huge also.

I mean my thighs are huge, I have no thigh cap and it's affecting my walking.

It would be awesome to transfer my fat from my thighs and butt to my belly / or reduce fat on my thighs and butt.

Is there any way to do so?
3 years

Growing man tits

karenjenk:
Moobs are amazing.
Try BC pills. The hormones can help you gain some size there and all over

Thank you for the advice smiley How long should I take those and what size should I expect to reach?`

Never used those or considered before.
3 years

Growing man tits

I have always wanted to have big manboobs, big enought to fill a bra and moobs would require bra for support smiley
3 years
34567   loading