30s+ bi/pan/lesbian women - wlw, sapphic, etc!

LoraDayton:
There have been a few threads dedicated solely to women/femme/nb folk connecting with each other and I'd like to create another specifically for Elder Millennial-and-older crowd.

So just throwing it out there for us to connect! I know we tend to lurk or run and hide from this place but I'm always looking to connect with other women into this who are into other women and vice-versa.

Feel free to add to this and say hi if this is you and share what you're looking for if anything?

Personally I'm almost always open to connecting with Dommes and FAs or feeders, tend to be more open to RPing with women, etc. But also happy to just make friends!

Hey, someone like me! I’m 41 and bisexual. I would love to chat with a feeder or FA. I prefer the softer side of feedism. Friends would be great too, you can never have too many friends. smiley
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

Dill pickles aren’t my thing, unless they’re on a Cuban sandwich.

I will stand at the kitchen counter and eat pickled garlic out of the jar though. I love a good kimchi, and danmuji, and the pickled cabbage stuff you get with pupusas, and pickled red onions… just not your standard dill pickle.
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
Feel you. But hey! Figuring it out is half the fun.

I will say sometimes it's not missing a spice. Rather, it's all about how you use the spice. For example, if you take your spices and heat them in a skillet on low, you unlock a bolder flavor.

Oh god, toasting the spices. Somehow I always either burn them or don’t cook them enough. One of these days I want to take an Indian cooking class and get the teacher to show me exactly how it’s done. It’s probably practice and repetition, but I can only screw up dinner so many times before I go back to something I know I can do. 😅
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
We stan a queen who can cook.

Haha, right now I’m a much better baker than cook. I’m determined to learn though! I can do a lot of American dishes well, but I’m not familiar enough with the spices, herbs, and other flavorings from other parts of the world to know what a dish needs when I taste it. I can tell that my saag paneer doesn’t taste right, but what exactly is it missing? Hell if I know!
1 month

Unhealthy?

Munchies:
It's because of how you trained your brain. You can train your brain to enjoy pretty much anything if you are consistent about it. It's why people who eat healthy tend to find fast food gross.

Can confirm, I dislike most fast food. Always have with a few exceptions. I enjoy eating out, but I would rather have a delicious curry with naan and pakoras, or barbecue brisket with tangy coleslaw and cornbread, or ma po tofu with egg rolls and hot and sour soup, or a big pastrami and Swiss on rye with a crisp green salad… Give me big flavors! A variety of textures! Temperature contrast! Rubs, sauces, marinades, cured meats, strong cheeses, luscious ripe fresh fruits and cool crunchy vegetables.

This is why truly stuffing myself is a special treat. I have expensive taste in food. (Yeah, there are some things I can make myself, but my homemade Indian and Chinese food game is still weak. Alas.)
1 month

Mattresses make a difference!

2seatsalways:
A great mattress is worth the investment. I highly recommend a BigFig to everyone no matter what size they are. They are comfortable and hold up a lot of weight without the mattress bowing. I think it's over 1600lbs as well.

I was seriously considering the Big Fig, but I don’t have a lot of money. I went with the Titan Plus from Brooklyn Bedding instead. The online reviews were just as good and it was significantly cheaper, especially since Brooklyn has a 30% student discount.
1 month

Mattresses make a difference!

I was sleeping on the same mattress and box spring for twenty years. Partly because I didn’t want to spend the money to replace it, partly because I don’t like change. Well, it got to the point where I was waking up with lower back pain and not sleeping well. Can’t pass my classes if I can’t sleep.

They actually make beds for us now! Mattresses and bed foundations designed especially for people over 250 lbs! Amazing. Bought one, assembled the foundation with a great deal of swearing, let it air out for 24 hours to avoid the new mattress smell.

Oh my god. The difference is night and day. My back doesn’t hurt anymore! It’s a very firm mattress, but that’s what I wanted. If your mattress is ten years old or more and you’re having back pain, get a new one. It’s worth the money.
1 month

Pretty spring clothes

Ooh, send me her info? It’s so hard to find pretty dresses that fit and aren’t made of polyester. I have texture issues, polyester is a big no.
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

I detest avocados. They’re like vegetable-flavored butter, and I am not the type of person who enjoys eating straight butter.

Ketchup and mayonnaise are not good condiments, they are ingredients with which to make much better condiments.
1 month

Polite things people say

Morbidly A Beast:
people really like to talk about their diets and recommend them for no reason unsolicited

RegularGhost15:
Not to discount how you feel when people say these things, but as someone who has been fit and "skinny" their whole life, people are always excited to say whatever weirdo fad diet/exercise they're doing to anyone polite enough to listen. Like I am so, so, so tired of hearing people talk about keto and "intermittent fasting" oh my god.

Ugh, yes. Did I ask about your diet? No? Then why do you think I want to hear about it as I fill my plate with appetizers?
3 months
12345   loading