Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

I second what everyone else has said about fruits, veggies, and whole grains! That's how I've been eating to both feel good and try to keep the scourge of diabetes away. Another thing you can try is fruit smoothies. Get a bunch of frozen fruit (Trader Joe's usually has some) and chuck it in a blender with some vanilla or fruit flavored ice cream. Super simple, fast, tasty, and full of nutrients!

Oh, try to get plenty of protein and calcium too. The baby will take those out of your body to fuel growth, so you need to keep putting them back in. Particularly the calcium.
6 years

This fetish is expensive

This is one reason I'm not really looking for a feeder right now. I enjoy good food, and yes, it can be more expensive than just eating a dozen fast food burgers. I wouldn't want someone to spend a ton of money on feeding me unless they were filthy rich. So I'm feeding myself on my own dime and gaining slowly. I'm a foodie and I make no apologies for it.
6 years

Gaining with nausea

Gingerbeard:
I have similar issues, in that my stomach capacity is limited by acid reflux. If I eat too much, I feel *awful*.

Definitely number one thing is know your limits. I had a feeder who pushed me way too hard, and I listened to her instead of my own body. It had unpleasant results.

So if your feedee can find out what a "comfortably over-full" level is, it's best to graze to keep at or near that level throughout the day. Eat full meals, but don't overdo it. And balance that with snacks.

I find the best coping mechanism for stomach limits is actually drinking my calories. I can drink a lot of soda, some beer, even fruit juices are usually quite high in calories.

It all adds up. Just keep packing in a bit as the day goes on, maintaing a comfortable level of fullness. The pounds will come as a result!

Another feedee with acid reflux! I don't feel quite so alone now.

Lack of capacity does make gaining slower. Gingerbeard is right; grazing is key if stuffing is out. Make sure to keep your feedee's favored snacks by his computer and TV chair/couch. It's so easy to munch mindlessly if the food is right there while I watch TV, surf the internet, or play PC games. Potato chips are a favorite of mine, they're light in texture but high in calories. Offer a variety of tastes and textures to tempt him.

Most importantly, if he says he can't eat any more, don't push him! That will only make things worse. Provide lots of delicious food, reward him for finishing his plate, but listen and back off if he's uncomfortable. Give him a belly massage and praise him for eating however much he managed.

Ginger might help the nausea a bit if you haven't tried that. I generally go for ginger tea or a little piece of crystallized ginger after I've pushed my limits a bit too far. Tums Smoothies taste pretty decent for an antacid, those can help too.
6 years

Not gaining weight, just getting flabby

Dolkite:
Gainers should get a tape measure and track their progress that way. It's far more gratifying to see another inch on my belly or thighs than another 5-10 lbs on the scale.

Soft jiggly fat is the best fat! Make sure to look for a quilter's tape. Those are longer than regular tapes, which are typically around 60" or 150 cm long.
6 years

Easy ways to gain weight on a budget

sweetfattie
... later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.

boundandfeed:
You will have to add mind reader to your many talents. I was just going to request that.

Found it! tastesbetterfromscratch.com/baked-custard-style-rice-pudding-2/ You can leave out the raisins if you don't like them. I used golden raisins which have a milder flavor than normal raisins. I also used 2 cups of milk and 2 cups of cream instead of 3 milk and 1 cream. That way it's more rich and fattening!
6 years

Easy ways to gain weight on a budget

If you can afford some dairy, eggs, and sugar, try making a baked rice pudding. It's super simple, tasty, and full of delicious calories! And because it's baked, you can just put it in the oven, set an alarm on your phone, and go study until the alarm goes off. I'm on mobile right now, later on I'll hunt down the recipe I used last time.
6 years

Mori no takuma-san manga

Oh my gosh, he is so cute and round! I just want to hug him.
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

My fantasy is to go on an all expenses paid Transatlantic cruise with my feeder, one with unlimited five-star cuisine at any time of day or night. We would sail from Florida to France, Spain, or Portugal with stops in the Azores and/or Canary Islands, and the whole time my feeder would be lovingly feeding me massive quantities of the most delicious foods.

I wouldn't use the onboard gym or take walks around the ship, just lounge around eating, reading, and watching the live entertainment. I would be as lazy as humanly possible with the eager assistance of my feeder. The goal would be to outgrow the clothes that fit at the beginning of the cruise!
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

I love being bigger than my partner, male or female. Thin, average, chubby, or fat, as long as they're noticeably smaller than me. Short guys, walk this way. smiley Being next to a much smaller person makes me feel even bigger.

That being said, there is also something to be said for being part of a supersized couple! I imagine fat on fat would be a delightful sensation. And we could gorge ourselves with abandon, cooking and eating all manner of fattening foods together. I just don't want a bodybuilder or muscular athlete type.
6 years

I lost my feet!

If I keep my back straight and look down, I can no longer see my feet! Same thing if I lie down without a pillow. All I can see is the round, doughy expanse of my gluttonous belly. I can still see my feet if I lean forward though, I'm working on that. smiley
6 years