Bigger in pictures?

This is definitely the case for me. My dad took a family photo the other day, and wow, my face is really plumping up!
6 years

How about fat chins?

Yeah, my face looks very different now than when I was at my thinnest. My cheekbones are totally gone, my cheeks are puffy, my eyes look a bit smaller, and my jawline is slowly sinking into my double chin as cheek fat expands and merges with double chin fat. Said double chin is now very prominent and impossible to hide at any camera angle.

It really brings home how fat I'm getting! It took me some serious poundage before I got a round chubby face.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

I plan to stop at 400. Earlier if I start having serious health or mobility issues, or if I hit the largest size at Torrid and Catherine's. What can I say, I enjoy shopping for clothes in person! I don't want to buy every stitch of clothing I wear online. I want to feel the fabric, look at the quality of the garment's construction, and try it on before I buy. And I'm already wearing size 28 jeans (although they are a bit loose to allow for further growth).
6 years

Any queer fas/feedees/feeders out there?

Pansexual cis lady here! I am a feedee, although I don't require my partner to be a feeder; encouragers and FAs are great too. Nice to see I'm not alone on this site.
6 years

Fattening cooking

Snickerdoodles! sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/05/19/soft-thick-snickerdoodles-in-20-minutes/ Most things from Sally's Baking Addiction really. But I love cinnamon and soft cookies, and the snickerdoodle recipe delivers on both counts. Plus they're pretty simple to make.

Just don't soften the butter too much; you want it pliable enough to leave a dent with your finger but not super squishy. If the butter is overly soft the cookies will come out flatter than the pictures. (Still yummy though!)
6 years

Any sub feeders or dom feeders here?

Dom feedee, checking in! I'm not really into causing any more pain than a light spanking, but I do enjoy lounging in bed or on the couch while ordering my sub around. Fetch me food, feed it to me by hand, fetch the massage oil and rub my bloated blubbery belly!
6 years

Maternity pants for weight gain...

It depends on how much you're gaining in your hips, butt, and thighs. If those areas are also growing, you'll be better off just going up a size or two. If you're mainly growing a nice fat belly (lucky!) then maternity pants would probably fit better. I'm very pear-shaped so I get regular pants from Catherine's that have room for my thunder thighs.

Go to a department store and try both on, see which fit you prefer! Macy's has a pretty decent plus size section, it's been a while since I fit in Kohl's plus size pants but I remember finding some nice clothes there. If you want to try your luck at a discount store, I've found the best selection of plus sizes at Burlington's.
6 years

Being teased

I like to be teased in a fun way, but not so much an overtly mean way. If there's an undertone of "wow, I love how huge you are!" then it's fun. I think all of us fat people have encountered malicious teasing though.
6 years

Ever feel like you're smaller than you are?

Haha, totally! I've been hitting my hips on doorframes, cars in parking lots, countertop edges and such because they've grown wider than I'm used to. My reflection doesn't make me do a double take if I'm by myself, I still look like me. But if I'm with a smaller person? Wow, I look enormous!
6 years

Do you prefer your feedee dom or sub?

Celestial Sneezes:
Oh my goodness I completely love myself a dominant feedee. Always demanding more and more food, too lazy to do things themselves and go red-faced in anger if you dont do as they say. Oh how I'd love to have they're towering weight slammed on me, having me wedged in by a wall of blubber and a wall of cement. I'll stop, but yeah, dom feedees all the way

Whoa, a submissive feeder? I'm a dominant feedee and I was beginning to think sub feeders were like unicorns! Or at the very least an endangered species.

I'm not super fond of the angry domme role though. I want to be a huge princess ordering her servant around, or an enormous goddess of plenty with her worshiper. Go out and fetch me pizza, hand-feed me the pizza, fetch ice cream and feed that to me, massage my full belly with scented oil while telling me how beautifully fat I am, and eventually the faithful servant gets their reward! smiley

If the servant is into spanking I can do that too, it's just hard for me to pretend to be angry when I'm actually having a great time.
6 years