Thanksgiving belly

Already bigger belly and Christmas season still to come! OINK! OINK!
5 years

Happy thanksgiving

So excited thinking about the feast I cant sleep! lol
5 years

Looking for piggy to tease

Love to be teased and humiliated.
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

Finally over 240. Edging towards 300.
5 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
I've definitely come to find enabling more of a turn on. It's almost a type of force feeding in its own right, because even a very hopeless pig of a person would likely stop or slowdown when left to their own devices. Either fear, pain, laziness in getting ones own food, or the minor activity involved in talking care of oneself will keep most from falling off that left.

But if you're an enabling feeder, then at some point you've actively taken control while convincing your poor lover it's their own fault. At some point you insisted that your partner eat more food even though they wanted to stop, and they kept going just for you. Now they can't stop themselves as long as you put more food out, even if you insist they should diet.

At some point you began jumping to do every menial task for them that they could easily go themselves. At first they felt awkward because of a natural sense of Independence, but then they convince themselves they are doing you a favor by letting you feel like your being a caring partner. Now without realizing it they are useless and helpless without your care.

Now as long as you enable your love by leaving out more food, no matter how much it hurts, how much they want to stop, even while you tell them they should because it's killing them, they are physically and mentally incapable of controlling themselves. Even while they beg you to stop supplying good, you won't have to force or even insist on a single bite.
All of this is so dark and dangerous. But so desirable somehow? It is crazy but all so addictive. And reading your description makes me even weaker.
6 years

Cellulite: yes or no

Love it, desire it all over me.
6 years

Peanut butter stuffing from jar

Peanut butter is delicious, break up a king size Hershey bar or your fave chocolate bar and use it as a kind of ultra fattening chips and salsa. I love Reeses cups but this is even better. And very fattening.
6 years

Forced feminization

FitToBurst925:
My figure has been getting more and more feminine the fatter I get. I have 46D boobs that are very noticeable, and a lot of my weight for the last 70 or 80 lbs has gone to my lower belly, hips, thighs, and butt. I have gotten very pear shaped, and since it is hard for me to find men's pants that fit me well, I wear women's pants. Of course I love wearing form fitting jeans that show off how curvy and womanly my ass has gotten and wearing a tight top and push up bra that shows off my big boobs. It turns me on that I have the curvy body of a woman and it makes me only want to get fatter.

BTW GrowingConcern, you are gorgeous.

Fit, Your body sounds incredibly sexy to me and I so wish I could grow some big moobs. Seems to be the last place the fat grows on me.....

Thanks so much for the compliment Fit and the inspiration.
6 years

Anyone else having trouble finding their penis?

FitToBurst925:
My mound covers a lot of mine. When I masturbate, my lower belly gets in the way, so I have to lay on my side to get at it. It's been years since I've been able to see it without my belly obstructing my view.

Looking forward to such difficulties and thanks on advice for over coming them for a bit longer.
6 years
12345   loading