Maternity pants for weight gain...

As trans sub feedee have wanted to investigate this, maternity wear for my growing mpreg issues, also for feminization and submission.
6 years

Belly play

Trans here but love rubbing, squeezing, lifting and dropping my belly either natural or stuffed and love feeling it jiggle as I move about.
6 years

Funding your growth.

StarSmoke:
Modeling, duh! Dudes do it too! I think it�s mostly guys who watch them but money is money lol.

How does one going about getting into the modeling scene Star?
6 years

Funding your growth.

The need for this was recently brought to my attention and modeling was also put forward as a solution. But I so far don't have a clit where to start?
6 years

Death feedists

FattensPiggies:
I'm a feeder into the fantasy myself.

GainAddict:
As a feedee, I'm definitely into this fantasy as well.
Seems it just comes with the territory of growing as fat as possible though. ;P

Hedonistic_Purity:
There's nothing hotter than an addict knowing what's in store for them the moment they give in.

Very true. That is part of the allure and eroticism of the idea. The obvious danger but inability to resist due to the over powering addiction and sensual appeal of being a submissive feedee piggy. Desiring the loss of control and growing helplessness.
6 years

Death feedists

FattensPiggies:
I'm a feeder into the fantasy myself.

GainAddict:
As a feedee, I'm definitely into this fantasy as well.
Seems it just comes with the territory of growing as fat as possible though. ;P

Definitely agree.
6 years

What are you reading currently?

Edwin B. Coddington's classic The Gettysburg Campaign, A Study in Command. Incredible good American Civil War book for being fifty years old.
6 years

How to wipe your ass?

Already noticing this is a bit different to do. Eventually diapers?
6 years

Anyone else having trouble finding their penis?

Mine is more of a clit actually, but already if I lay on my back I can't even see it. Pubic fat and belly hang progressing nicely.
6 years

What turns you on?

Overeating, gaining, loss of control, letting go as a submissive feedee controlled and trained by a Dominant Feeder.
6 years
2345   loading