What's your fantasy?

FatChaser:
Mine is making my girlfriend a beach girl.(more like a beached whale, actually,) I'll fatten her with going on the beach every day, and every day, she'll feel more heavier and fatter, until she's too fat to play on the beach. When she's over three hundred, she'd basically be naked even with a swimsuit on, for there's tons of more flesh that's revealed than which is covered. She'll jiggle in every movement, and she won't even be able to walk for a mile. Her once-cute and slim face will be now cuter with double(or triple) chins on, and her swimsuit would make her look more feminine, with a full moon as her butt and her breast will be bigger than a watermelon.
Her belly will be open to the public, showing that she's fat and proud of it.

Yeah... it’s this now
3 years

Preparations to help get fat

finickyfeedee:
As far as I know all it does is increase appetite, but cyproheptadine has been very effective for me and doesn’t seem to leave any residual effects when I go a while without taking it.

I’ve heard about this. Does it make you sleepy?
3 years

Serving sizes

I had no idea PB had so many calories! I used to eat it when I was trying to be healthy lol
3 years

What gives you motivation?

I think my gaining is due to a lack of motivation so I'm surprised that people need motivation to gain
3 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

ali37:
At present I can just about squeeze into my shower but I bet I don't after this Christmas / new Year (lol)

Would love to hear an update!
4 years

Being fat = better orgasms?

CrimsonCurls:
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but I definitely have. Along with my weight gain came a rather nice pair of tits, a massively increased libido, and much to my delight waaaay better / more intense orgasms than I was having .. especially when masturbating.

I’d love to know if anyone has had the same or even the opposite experience?

Interesting. I haven’t noticed this but maybe just haven’t gained enough yet. Something else to look forward to 😊
4 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

When I’m too big for the seats in an airplane
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

Rationally I know there should be a limit but I’m not sure that 1) I would want to stop even if I hit that limit, and 2) would I be able to stop at that limit. Setting a limit and then gaining right past it is also kind of hot to me. I told myself I’d never gain more than 20 lbs but then all of a sudden I had gained 40+. Not being able to stop at my limit was quite a turn on.
4 years

Getting lazy

It seems like I may have always had a lazy streak but was involved in sports and just in a general habit of exercising. Once that habit was broken my true laziness has come out. I have zero desire to workout any more.
4 years

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

Nope. Y’all are the only ones that know!
4 years
12345   loading