The accidental gainer... shocking!
5 years

You might be getting chubby if....

You might be getting chubby if skinny jeans can’t get past your thighs

You might be getting chubby if 2 pints of ice cream are no longer enough
5 years

Best things about gaining weight

So many things!

1) bigger butt (and the noticeable jiggle it now has)
2) all the food!
3) growing out of clothes and feeling them get tight
4) the shocked looks from people when I wear those too tight clothes
5) noticeable decrease in my aerobic ability
This list could seriously go on forever...
5 years

Why do you want to be immobile

Something about the fact that I would have ruined my body to such an extreme extent. My inability to stop stuffing my face with excess calories is what brought me to the point that I can’t get out of bed without help.
5 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

Sort of. Although I think eating everything I want all the time without worrying what it will do to my waistline is addicting...
5 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

datonman:
As long as you're eating, that's all that matters smiley

Haha well there is no question I’m doing a lot of that!
5 years

Habits to help me gain?

I keep a supply of fun size candy with me at all times. In my purse, in bowls around the house, in my car, in my nightstand. I’m basically always eating one. If you go right after a holiday you can get bags and bags for really cheap. I bought about 20 bags after Halloween for $22. They are huge bags too!
5 years

How is your fat spread?

I’ve always kind of had a big butt and it is definitely getting a lot of the extra calories. My belly has been the surprise though. It has definitely started to join the party. Otherwise everything seems to be expanding in proportion
5 years

Weight gain regret

The regret is almost a part of the turn-on for me. When I get out of the shower and see my belly jiggling in the mirror and my chunky thighs with more cellulite than ever I get overwhelming shame and regret for the loss of my fit body. This is quickly overtaken by being overwhelmingly turned on by this shame and regret. Same thing happens when I can’t squeeze in to my jeans or I realize I can’t run anywhere near a mile anymore.
5 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

datonman:
My belly shakes when I did a crunch and I turned red and breathed heavily from the 8 situps. The only downside is I can't see the scale to see how much I weigh because of my gut. Is there some kind of a trick to it, to see?

I haven’t yet reached the belly too fat to see the scale level yet! Probably coming soon the way I’ve been eating these holidays though! If you find the trick let me know! 😁
5 years
23456   loading