Is being out of shape a turn on?

datonman:
I've only managed to put 20 to 30 lbs this year and i got to say it's a bit overwhelming and exciting all at once.

I recently tried to my usual 30 situps. I forgot that I didn't have abs anymore lol and so i stopped after just 8!

Haha I haven’t worked out in a couple months and I can’t even imagine trying to do anything close to the workouts I used to do. 60 minutes at orange theory used to be nothing! Now the stairs are a struggle!
5 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Oh my goodness yes! I have started to struggle a bit at the top of stairs just a little bit in the last few months. I used to be a great athlete and could run for miles. It turns me on seeing how out of shape I’ve gotten...
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

If I every get married I'm sure I will balloon up! Hopefully my fattening ways will rub off on my partner as well.
5 years

Most you've stuffed

Large (not family unfortunately) sized pizza, 4 IPAs, full order of breadsticks and 3 chocolate chip cookies
5 years

Teasing

I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they’ll probably just do it behind my back!
5 years

Does fit and fat not really do it for you?

Onlychubby:
I�m not sure I want to become so unfit I can�t move (at least in reality), but the idea of becoming winded easily because of how fat and lazy ive gotten is unbelievably hot to me.

riptoryx:
That sounds easily attainable--and possibly unavoidable, with a bit of "bad influence." > ; )

Haha, and where would I find said bad influence?
5 years

Ways to get fat?

Pizza, mac&cheese, ice cream, doughnuts and burgers have worked pretty well for me
5 years

Does fit and fat not really do it for you?

I’m not sure I want to become so unfit I can’t move (at least in reality), but the idea of becoming winded easily because of how fat and lazy ive gotten is unbelievably hot to me. Also I don’t like exercise anymore lol
5 years

Desperate for humiliation

Why is fat shaming so fucking hot??? And why does it make me hungry 😑
5 years
23456   loading