Fantastically speaking ... how fat would you be?

Too fat to get out of bed for sure!
5 years

Anyone else feel like this?

Some days I feel like I want to diet but then I don’t. Some days I feel like intentionally gaining would be fun but then I don’t. Mostly I just eat what I want all day every day and if my ass outgrows my jeans so be it.
5 years

How do you know you're a glutton?

Onlychubby:
Is eating a large pizza then despite feeling sick to your stomach gorging on a pint of Haagen daaz count?

Bigfatbellyfan:
This one gets it.

How often do you eat in this manner?

It’s been happening a lot more lately but at least a couple times a week.
5 years

How do you know you're a glutton?

Is eating a large pizza then despite feeling sick to your stomach gorging on a pint of Haagen daaz count?
5 years

Survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.

100% #5.... I was pretty disgusted when I couldn't get my shorts over my inflated thighs after a holiday of overeating. But I was also turned on, and disgusted by how turned on I was! Then I dieted, hated it, gained back plus some more. Now I’m all of a sudden having thoughts of getting huge and gorging non stop on all of my favorite foods. I finished an entire large pizza the other day! I was so stuffed I felt sick but all I could think about was the ice cream in my freezer. Not sure where this is all leading but not where I would have expected a couple years ago...
5 years

Should i become 600 pounds?

Why not!? You’ve made it this far why stop when it’s just getting good!
5 years

Saggy breasts

Mine have held up so far after 30ish lbs. Probably not going to stay that way if I keep this diet though. Kind of excited to see them start to lose that skinny perk
5 years

Does fit and fat not really do it for you?

I read some of the stories where people say, “you can be fit and fat” which I guess is fine for them but that in no way turns me on. When I think about gettin fat the turn on is all about how unfit I’m getting. I don’t want to gain any muscle, I just want to gain heavy jiggling fat.
What’s everyone else’s opinion on this?
5 years

Harsh teasing

Why does this sound amazing?
6 years

Fat shaming

This sounds absolutely amazing. I don't even think I want to get fat but being teased for it is also a huge turn on. How fucked up is that!?
6 years
23456   loading