Tips for an all day stuffing

ReeCalor:
Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend I�m being super healthy even when I�m clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

Man i thought i was the only one who thinks that. But i also like that shake idea. Im a new gainer so i might try that one out
6 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Im living a 3 that acts like a 5.... im good
6 years

Nicknames for your belly.

ApronDoubleBelly:
The churner, gut, bread basket, bottomless pit, tummy, panza, Grimace

Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one who does that
6 years

Nicknames for your belly.

Yep im asking this because i have to know that im not the only one who does this. Like I have a habit of calling my stomach an "abyss" because of how all my friends and family members know of how much I eat and will eat anything even the stuff that they don't want. (I had even my teachers do this as well, mostly my high school band director give me stuff that my classmates gave him & didn't like it.)
6 years

Childhood experiences turn dream body type

Candy corn:
when I was a kid I loved to put pillows under my shirt to look bigger.
I also was obsessed with the cartoon episodes where characters gained weight.

I used to that too & acting like I ate my toys
6 years

MotoBelly:
Very much so! As a tween or teen don't remember exactly - I'd bloat myself with two mountain dews and sneak food in the middle of the night lol

Now however I can bloat waaay more than that haha

But for me now i want more than to just do bloats. I actually want to gain more weight but it's just how I am going to do it with money issues & my parents getting on my case about it
6 years

I haven't heard much about how the found out about their reasons for loving bigger bodies/food stuffing/weight gain and well having a sexual pleasure for it. Because for me I can remember playing around as a kid with eating food or trying to look like my parents (they were both bigger in size when I was younger, my momma has now fell into mulit-million healthier lifestyle fad spending major $ over the years) but its a whole lot less of that now being an adult

Like a kid I would try to hide bloating myself with drinks, or the weird happy feelings I got after eating a nice big meal.
Like does anyone ever have any of the same experiences.
6 years