Heavy cream is very sneaky

ChubbyAthlete:
Zora,

When did you start gaining using heavy cream?? That’s a massive weight gain! Congrats! 😍🥰

Zora:
Thank you! I started gaining with heavy whipping cream around late 2018, so it has taken a little over two years.

Gaining with heavy whipping cream was very hard for me at first. I was drinking too much, and it made me nauseous. I almost gave up on more than one occasion.

Late this year, I figured out how to drink heavy whipping cream without making myself sick, and the pounds absolutely piled on.

You may have already said this earlier in the forum, but what’s the trick you used? I used heavy cream for a week, and I was drinking a half pint in the morning and then again in the evening. But I was always feeling really sick afterwards, and I haven’t used it again in several weeks...
3 years

Zora,

When did you start gaining using heavy cream?? That’s a massive weight gain! Congrats! 😍🥰
3 years

I’m considering drinking heavy cream to try and hit 175 by January 2021. I’ve seen people talk about the delayed effect of cream, and that sounds pretty exciting! I plan on drinking a pint a day for 5 days, and then taking a week off before doing the cycle over again.

Anyone have any tips? 🙂
3 years

Fastest way to get fat fast

Curveman:
I have been on 300ml heavy cream per day on top of my normal meals for a week now and can really say it works. Have also been consuming a good quantity of peanuts between meals and find that my weight has increased by nearly 8 lbs over last 2 weeks and plenty of flab coming.

Wow, only 300ml? I would've guessed closer to 500ml or more! That's awesome that a small amount of heavy cream per day can cause you to balloon up like that!
4 years

Fastest way to get fat fast

jboabfe:
Heavy cream for sure, I got stretch marks all over the inside of my thighs after a month of on and off cream shakes, and a good chunk of that fat also stuck in my butt.

How often did you drink it during that month? How much did you drink at one time? And how much do you think you gained from doing it?
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi everyone! I'm not as active on here as I should be, so I hope to change that. If anyone wants to talk, you can kik or snap me at georgesandridge
5 years

Looking for feedees and feeders in virginia

I'm looking for both feedees and feeders in Virginia, specifically areas such as Richmond, Farmville, Lynchburg, Roanoke, and Blacksburg. Females wanted especially. Kik me at GeorgeSandridge
5 years

Heavy cream results and timelines.

After reading through this thread, it seems evident that there is a delayed weight gain after drinking heavy cream. My plan is to drink a pint of heavy cream every night before bed for 1-2 weeks. Anybody have any idea on how much I might gain on average?
5 years