Clothing exchange for gainers

There have been a lot of people who have shared their gaining experiences. What happens to the outgrown clothes? Do gainers keep their outgrown clothes should they lose the weight and avoid re-purchasing the smaller sizes? Based on most if not all the gaining experiences I have read, there is not much thought of losing the weight that has been gained over time. I have often thought of when I started gaining purchasing 60" waist pants, realizing I would need a smaller waist size until my 60s became snug. Therefore, a clothing exchange for those actively gaining may make sense for increasing waistlines, without making a huge investment in new clothes. Just a thought if there are any enterprising gainers out there.
7 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

fatmanrocks:
I've been having fun putting together a tumblr blog dedicated to gaining BHM and FFA feeders: fatmanrocks1.tumblr.com

Check it out!
Fatmanrocks is the best site for FAs of all persuasions. SSBHMs, SSBBWs,Feedees. Keep up the good work. Your site is awesome!
7 years

Going on a cruise to gain weight.

My first cruise was awesome!
We boarded early before our cabin was ready and was told that the buffet was open for early boarders. This was the beginning of an 8 day 7 night food fest. The choices at times were overwhelming, and when it came to desserts, unbelievable!. I gained 23 lbs when I got home.
And don't be concerned about being the only fat person. It's an FA paradise.
Everything you heard about cruises is true and then some. ENJOY!
8 years

Half ton couples

The enjoyment of fat and being fat together is enjoyed by many. What I find most appealing is being in a relationship with a partner and having a combined weight that nears or exceeds 1,000lbs. Are there couples on this site that share the same desire or have become or are becoming the Half Ton Couple?
9 years