Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

yeah, a big bbw booty, hips and thighs. Sometimes boobs, it is a weird fixation of mine but its there i can't deny it.

Some times ill picture ill gain weight and slowly but surely the weight takes on more and more feminine contours.
6 years

Spouse discovers, disgusted with fetish. ends up gaining a lot of weight.

Yeah, I try to compliment her. She kind of falls back on the "you like fat gurlz" or if she is feeling confident she'll imply i like her better because she thinks she lost weight.

Im not really sure which way to go with it. Ive thus far been walking a line in between both.
6 years

Spouse discovers, disgusted with fetish. ends up gaining a lot of weight.

So i made this profile. Minutes ago to read the fiction stories and this is the 2nd thing i read. It sounds like your living in one man.

I'm in a similar weird spot with that myself maybe someone can help. My wife comes from a very superficial family/circle of friends. Now I've never openly admitted (or had her find them on my phone) to her my 'fetish'/preferance but she has her suspicions, based on stalking my exes and the fact that when she always compares how attractive two females are, ill ussually pick the curvier one.

So she'll say things like " you just like fat girls" to which I'll ussually just deflect and say something like "i find all different types attractive". Which is true.

Anyway she has gained weight over the years and as we enter our 30's I see this getting harder for her to manage. Ironically her superficial family has a history of weight gain. Also she is one of those women who can't stand a hard work out. I mean she 'works out' but its like easy stuff that won't accomplish much. She'd much rather drink some 'magic' shake to reach her goal.

Anyway I'm reluctant because if i come out and just say "you're right I'm into fat chicks" she would (at best) be put off and at worst blame me for sabotaging her, which i haven't. I just don't stop her from sabotaging herself. Eitherway it would probably drive her hard in the other direction to her weight before i met her which i find unattractive (in pictures).

On the other hand if i let it go on the likely path, her self esteem and self image is so tied up in her weight and apoearance, I am concerned about her mental health, developing depression or something. I already see these changes sapping her enjoyment of life, she doesn't want to go out or take pictures and its a constant source of stress (which ironically contributes to weight gain).

Obviously I've got this 'itch' that needs scratching which is why i made this profile. I just want her happy...fat,sexy and happy, but happy. I'm not sure what i do but i unless her views and values do a 180 i didn't see how we both get what we want.

Help?
6 years