Life changes

I definitely do a little more planning when going out. Not nearly as active as I used to be. Can't stand for nearly as long, try to avoid it whenever I can.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

First thing for me was last weekend — getting on a plane for the first time since quarantine. The bigger Airbus jets had plenty big seatbelts, but the connection flights between airports? Nope. Didn't fit. Had to ask for a seatbelt extender for the first time and move out of the exit row.
3 years

How much do you want to gain?

I am currently sitting at 315 pounds. The minimum weight I would like to reach is 400 — if I find someone I can settle down with in a relationship, I would love to reach the 500-600 range.
3 years

Skinny people who became fat?

I was not skinny (200 pounds), but that was at 6-feet-0 and playing varsity sports. So I was definitely in shape.

Now sitting at about 315 pounds 4 years later.
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
yes

2. Ate myself to sleep
yes
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
yes
5. Been called a fat name in public
yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
yes
7. Been fatter than my current weight
no
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
yes
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
yes
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
no
11. Fantasized about immobility
yes
12. Ate until I threw up
no
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
no
14. Posted nudes of myself online
no
15. Been fed online
no
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
yes
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
no
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
yes
19. Been called a pig
yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
no
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
no
4 years

Fattening meaning and consequences

duncan:
I have been reading a thread in the Extreme Obesity forum and I have to say I was rather shocked. This thread describes a feeder getting feedees so big that at least one of them died of a heart attack. I hope this is a fantasy, even though it is a mess up one..

From my point of view there is a bright red line here. Food makes you live, being alive gives you the opportunity to get fatter, being fatter is fun and fun is life. As one of my girlfriends told me one day "what doesn’t kill you makes you fatter".

So my point is that I love thick girls, I love eating which means that I am alive, I am also convinced that it is possible to be large and healthy because after all being fat is a "built in" human aptitude. But hoping to get fat enough (or to bring someone at that point) to pass away is wrong.

Zelda64:
Yeah, I agree. Many people on this website I belive have something wrong with them. Nobody should let this fetish control their lives.

And who are you to judge that?
4 years

Young obesity anyone 18+

20 and fluctuating between 305-310 pounds
4 years

Feedees who have stopped gaining

When I was 200 pounds, I said that I would only gain to 250 and stop. I got to 250 and decided to stop gaining.

1. Well, uh. I'm now 300 pounds and have given up on staying at a weight. I know I'll keep getting bigger because I don't want to make a lifestyle change.

2. I did. When you make a change in your behavior to gain a significant amount of weight on purpose, it is incredibly hard to stop that behavior.

3. I recall doing this at first, but then my stuffings kind of just became normal meals.

4. It was impossible. Like I said, I wanted to stop at 250, but I couldn't get over the food. I wanted to keep eating. Furthermore, I was loving how fat I was getting, despite wanting to stay at a reasonable weight.

5. It was amazing tbh.
4 years

Anyone gain a lot unintentionally?

Yup. Gained from 160 to 200 in high school. Now up to 300 after gaining on purpose.
4 years
1234   loading