Weight gain forum

What happened with that specific forum? It appears to be empty and you are unable to create new content.
5 years

Looking for cute bhm to talk to

Hey pets! 20 y/o BHM also in the Midwestern US if you’d like to chat.
5 years

Sarahah, anonymous dark fantasies

collegefeed2021.Sarahah.com
5 years

Sarahah, anonymous dark fantasies

collegefeed2021.Sarahah.com
5 years

Survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember?

A: Nope, but I was always attracted to fat women. Then, as I gained more weight on accident, I realized I loved it.

2. Did your desire appear suddenly, or in a relatively short period of time?

A: It was fairly sudden. I gained a lot of weight quickly, and I realized this is what I want my life to be.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

A: The weight piled on really quickly like I said. The next step for me is hitting 300.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

A: Yep
5 years

A: Nope, but I was always attracted to fat women. Then, as I gained more weight on accident, I realized I loved it.

A: It was fairly sudden. I gained a lot of weight quickly, and I realized this is what I want my life to be.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

A: The weight piled on really quickly like I said. The next step for me is hitting 300.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

5 years

5 years

Hands on belly at night

I do this as well. Usually as I head to sleep I'll stick my hand underneath my belly and kind of sandwich it there
5 years

When someone has made a comment about your fitness level.

The most memorable came when I was hiking with my parents. This was this last summer, and I had put on ~85lbs (185 --> 270) and it was pretty difficult. Stopping a lot to "take pics". Breathing pretty hard and sweating a lot (it was hot?). They kept asking if we should turn around, and eventually they basically said that we should go back because "you can't handle this much with your weight now".
5 years
1234   loading