Are you the fattest person you personally know?

Of my friends I am by far the fattest. However in my family, I am the smallest. For reference, I'm now about 285
6 years

Anyone in columbus, oh?

I'm 19/M and straight. Just looking for people to get to know!
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Right now I struggle with my weight because it's almost like I'm in limbo between "normal" and fat. I'm 280lbs but I'm fairly tall so it carries well. For me, breaking that 300lb mark would kind of set me free. At that point, I'd know that I was truly obese. Then, I'd be able to live comfortably knowing just how fat I am
6 years

Help me decide on gaining weight?

Okay, so a little about me first. I am 19 years old and a college freshman. I have always been interested in fat stuff/feederism, and I currently weigh a touch over 280. When I started high school, I was 185lbs and an athlete, and most of that weight was not gained on purpose.

So, my predicament is my current weight. I hate being in the middle of "is he fat or is he just a bit overweight". I would love to get fatter to the point of extreme obesity because I love the idea of the fat and the struggles; on the flip side I want to be a normal weight because I am afraid I will never get to date or have a job once I'm so fat. Sooo basically, what do I do? Has anyone here had any similar situations?
6 years
234   loading