Pick my stuffing for me!

Am I missing out on fries? Like I never get them because I see them as being too filling without being very caloric dense. I much rather get an extra burger that has more calories. But maybe I’m wrong about that.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Don’t think the size difference is too big, only the drinks I think. I might be wrong but the large here are 500ml so 1liter of drinks and a shake. I hate cookies with savory foods so I’ll pass on those but this too looks like a good challenge.
1 year

Controversial thoughts about feederism

From the healthcare side I understand as it has been proven a lot of health problems can be caused by obesity. I’m not going to deny that living at my weight isn’t very healthy in the long run. But what many people, doctors included, seem to forget is that a lot of these problems are bound to life choices. Such as eating habits and level of activity. I can name a few friends and people half my weight who eat way unhealthier then I do. I just eat more. I know people who are way less active then I am. Like I may be fat but I make choices to life healthy.

That aside, there is a chance you get obesity related health problems not a given. Just like smoking increases your chance at getting lung cancer, but it doesn’t mean you will get cancer.

I choose to be fat, I know the risks of my choices and I accept them. But at the end I think I much rather die happy, fat and unhealthy than having to deal with the health issues we face when we are 80+.
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

Those double big tasty’s are pretty big and filling, don’t know if I can eat the 20 nuggets on top of everything else. But I wanted a challenge so I will try this next week. I will keep you updated!
1 year

Pick my stuffing for me!

No money needed. I kinda want to see what people think I can eat. I sort of see this as a challenge. Limited to McDonalds or KFC. If you want to see what the menu offers go to the dutch sites.
1 year

Munchies:
I'm glad that conversations like this exist. A lot of FF is hyper-focused on getting as fat as possible by any means possible. And while that's not necessarily a bad thing (for the most part), I think we need to have more conversations about the real-world aspects of this.

People with aspirations that conflict with their ability to indulge in this kink/fetish/lifestyle are valid. People who gain weight and decide they prefer things to stay a fantasy are valid. People who want to gain weight but feel on the fence about actually doing it are valid.

It doesn't make you less of a feedee/gainer if you have to maintain or lose weight for any reason. It doesn't make you less of a feedee/gainer if you keep everything in the fantasy realm.

You belong in this fetish just as much as those actively gaining.

Very well said, I think it’s good to voice these thoughts. All of feederism is so much fantasy. People who are forever growing, all those ssbbw models that are famous within the community. Things get frustrating sometimes.
1 year

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

Intrigue992:
Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?

This is so annoying, I get flavor fatigue so fast. However I can power through a stuffing with savory foods until I’m relatively fast. Other times I get full feeling because of flavor fatigue and get hungry 5 minutes after eating. What I like to do is to get a milkshake, sometimes two, and sip on it. It helps me. Afterwards I just chug water or any drink to really top it of.
1 year

Bigdj1977:
I completely understand that sentiment you expressed at the end of this post. I too started out in a field that has some physically demanding jobs but as I got bigger, I was lucky to find positions that are much more desk bound. You may have to get some additional training or credentials but if it allows you to live life more according to your preferences that is a small price to pay. Also, keep in mind that for many people, myself included, there comes a size where they have to eat a satisfying amount of food to just maintain or gain very slowly (this is the mid 400s for me) and are still reasonably mobile.

My backup plan is to start teaching when I’ve gathered a few years of experience in my field. Maybe that wil open up the possibilities of gaining to an more extreme weight. And I know I won’t be bed bound by the time I hit 500 pounds. I think however that the image of a 400-500 pound hospital worker, isn’t widely accepted in society…
1 year

PlumpFA:
Since this is a so called safe space. I'm so on the fence about gaining…

I get you, I too ask sometimes if this life is worth it. Especially when it goes so far against all the life choices I have made so far. But this fetish isn’t worth the struggle with your mental health and friends and family relationships. Maybe you can talk to a therapist to help you with the problems you are facing? If you’d like to vent to someone you can always send me a message.
1 year

It’s not that I don’t want to work, I just chose a certain path before getting serious about wanting to be fat. I might one day be lucky enough to find a woman that wants fatter and make a change of career paths. But I seriously don’t see myself being happy if I’m forced to stop gaining.
1 year
12345   loading