Controversial thoughts about feederism

This is not a place to hate. Simply to speak your mind on feederism. I do not intent to trigger anyone, but I feel like it’s healthy to speak about this fetish and life on the somewhat controversial side too.

The reason I started this is because I’ve been having this view on life and feederism for a while and I feel this is the best place to get this out of my system.

I’m a feedee, started with this when I was 13. Stopped and lost weight and started over when I turned 18. I’ve been gaining for the past 6 years, although gaining the majority of my weight in the first year. I now weigh around 128 kg or 282 lbs. Given the education system I had to choose what I wanted to do for a living, when I was 16, when going from high school to college I guess (I don’t know the equivalent of our levels of education compared to other countries). I was out of the gaining community and chose to go to school to become a nurse. Two years into nursing school I fell in love with being a feedee again. Gained 100 pounds in one year. Got caught by my parents, as I still live with them, and slowed down to slowly gaining a pound or two here and there. I had pretty big goals even as a 13 year old and quickly came to realize that I fucked up. I wanted to gain. I had goals to become 400-500 pounds. But I couldn’t.

I became a nurse at 20 years old, worked for a year and decided to look for something else. As I had chosen my path to work in healthcare, I love the world of healthcare and I want to keep working there, I also don’t know what else to do. I’m currently in school to get my bachelors degree as a Radiology assistant, to make x-rays, ct and mri scans.

The older I get the more I struggle with life. I’m not depressed, but knowing that I can’t live my life to be fat is really frustrating to me. I don’t value life the same as most. I’m not looking to live till 90, I’m not looking forward to having kids and I don’t want to be working my ass of just to keep working till I’m too old to enjoy life. I keep thinking this is a phase but it keeps bothering me. The fatter I get the fatter I want to become.

In my perfect world I want to find a female feeder who earns enough to be financially stable, I will get a job somewhere where I am able to become fatter and earn something on top. And then just gain. Gain until I’m happy.
1 year

Situations or fantasies you want to see in stories?

The stories I write are all based on things I find super hot. I’m looking to expand my horizon as it comes to writing. So tell me things you would like to see more or see in general in stories, doesn’t have to be feederism related.
1 year

Air flow

Water is heavier then air. So nothing will het pushed. I’ve done a few oral inflations and the air just enters my intestines naturally when my stomach is full enough.
1 year

How do calorie amounts work?

Simply stated, the more calories you consume the more you gain. How much you need to, lets say 1 pound, is different for everybody. I won’t go into the science because it’s way to complicated. That cap on how much your body can take is true. You could in theory consume 50.000 calories but only actually absorb 7.000, just to name some numbers.
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

The average gas prices per gallon in the Netherlands are around $9,084. Luckily we can ride a bike to most places 🥲
1 year

Too fat to run?

People seem to forget that being fat doesn’t equal being massively out of shape. If you keep working out, you can be fat and in shape. Sure you’ll never be able to be athletic. But you don’t have to be wheezing and out of breath everytime you get up just because you weigh 300+ pounds.
Ever seen the strongest people alive, they all have a pretty good layer of fat over their muscles.
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

Honestly, I think we will learn to stop wasting perfectly good food just because it has a wrong color, isn’t the right form, has a bend, is a little bit smaller or larger, is a day old, before we actually have a shortage of food.
1 year

Hanging belly

Getting a hanging belly is just a matter of getting fatter, but there are a lot of factors that weigh in. Get it ‘weigh in’…

Anyways. The only fat that will start to hang is subcutaneous fat. The layer of fat directly under your skin. Some people tend to gain in a ‘flabby’ way where at a very early stage their fat starts to hang. Others gain super round and only get a hanging gut after getting massive. A famous example is Laylabbw. What happen with me is it only started to hang once my skin had stretched out after a few weeks after of not gaining.
1 year

Too fat to run?

Well it definitely all depends on your stamina and weight. I think it’s fair to say that most people 220+ wont jog 5km. I can’t anymore, I don’t want to anymore. But I’ve had to sprint in some occasions for work, healthcare worker here, and I was astonished that I could still sprint for 100-200 meters and only be moderately out of breath for less then a minute.
1 year
12345   loading