Immobile blob

I’m writing a story, divided in multiple chapters. It’s about a young woman being fed to immobility and beyond. It’s partly realistic yet some aspects are fantasy, like the amount of weight she gains. If you’re interested, chapter 1 to 4 are now online!

www.deviantart.com/lets-love-bellies/gallery/67434186/immobile-blob-3
4 years

New to bloating

Eigenlijk kan er niet zoveel mis gaan met bloaten. Het enige waar je mee moet uitkijken is teveel water in een korte tijd, dit kan je lichaam niet snel genoeg uitscheiden en in het ergste geval aan dood gaan. Nou is dat alleen met extreme gevallen een gevaar, denk aan 4-7 liter water drinken en niet urineren voor uren. Om dit te verhelpen kan je of softdrinks drinken of iets van zout aan je water toevoegen. Drink tot je echt niet meer kan en als je steeds meer wilt drinken is herhaling en je limiet opzoeken en overschrijden iets waar je aan kan werken.
4 years

So what games are you playing?

Currently playing bo4, bf5 and rocket league
5 years

Submit your ideas for stories

For those who have ideas for stories, post them here. Maybe some writer out there will pick up on it and write a story about your idea.
I myself am an amature writer with a lot of free time, but no good idea’s to write (short) stories about. Feel free to put the weirdest stuff down and maybe I’ll be able to write a little something.
5 years

Newbie feedee looking for help

To begin, congrats! I hope you will have an amazing time gaining to your goal!
For stuffing:
Stuffing is indeed eating as much as you can. You have eating untill you are full and you have eating until you are stuffed. Stuffing is eating beyond being full. Some go to the extreme and stuff until it's painful. Prepairing a stuffing session is just getting food to stuff yourself with. You could just buy a meal or an amount of food you normally would eat and some extra's. Stuffings do not have to be unhealthy all the time. If you are a feedee who want's to keep health in mind, eat a load of 'healthy' foods.
bloating is basically stuffing your belly but instead of food you use liquids. Meaning you can drink a load of water, soda or anything. Some might bloat by 'producing gass'. Eating some foods that are known to make you gassy or via a reaction like coke and mentos or coke and bakingsoda.
Hope this can help you!
5 years

Feed me with some idea's/story lines!

Hello!
I enjoy writing stories, but I'm lacking any good idea's to write about. I'm hoping some of you might have an idea and want to have it written out. See it like a kind of commision. A story just for you, but free!
(Disclaimer: I'm not the best writer of all times, English is not my native tongue. Also, I'm not the most difficult person if it comes to gore and other cencor worthy stuff but I too have a limit!)
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

It’s hard... but I get you. At one side you want to have the body you’d like and gain, at the other you want to keep others happy by not gaining. I also don’t want to say those feelings of doubt will go away when you decide to gain. I still have days I don’t know if I like this choice I made. There are times I look in the mirror and think I’m too fat. But mostly I love my body the way it is. And if you are happy now, with being the size you are now and your relationship, why risk losing that? You could always decide to gain later in life. I had and have the liberty of being single, no close relationship appart from my family to worry about. I hope you find your answer soon.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

Definitely do-able! I’ve gained 100 pounds in a year. But I must say, you really need to have a few things working for you. You need to able to gain easily, and just go for it. And I mean, stuffing often (preferably fast food), big meals, lost of snacking or even weight gain shakes. Good luck!
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

I felt and feel the same way. I have always been a chubby kid but lost weight due to bullying at the age of 15. Dropped like 50 pounds ended up as a 140-150 pound 5 ft 10 guy, almost anorexic. I felt like shit. I didn’t want to gain because I thought everyone around me would hate me for it, social/family/work/school related. But I wanted to gain weight again so bad. To be fair I just said F you all and started gaining thinking it would only be a couple of pounds. But it went out of control and led to a 100 pound gain in 1 year! My parents were commenting on it when I had gained 40 pounds and they kept commenting on it all the way through, never in a bad way. But from everybody else, I heard nothing. Not at work, not at school, not socialy. My parents found out I was gaining on purpose, nightmare came true. But it only made things better. I’m currently 240-250 and taking a break because of my oarents knowledge about me wanting to get fat and I don’t want to hurt them. What I’m trying to say, just do it. I felt so much anxciety when I didn’t gain and it all went away as soon as I let go. Why don’t gain some and see how the world around you react, in most cases it’s not all that bad!
5 years

Advice...please help me :/

It usually takes time to heal from a horrible experience in your past. I imagine it had a big impact on you. Honestly I don't know how you can truely overcome it, it may be very possible you never will. But I suggest you search for a coping mechanism. This can be anything. Whenever you get memories from that time you could try and run, listen to music, paint, draw, read, write, drive, skate, dance, ect. Do whatever you like to do to get your mind on some other topic, get that stress out of your system because sadly we cannot forget those things you've been through. It also might be that you can't help your boyfriend with what he wants because it brings up too many emotions. That's the only thing I can say to you. Hope I could somehow help you!
5 years
345   loading