Fat camp

I was thinking of a new way to earn some cash. A FAT CAMP were your not ther too loose weight and learn better eating . But instead it is a camp for people that what to gain or get fatter. Do you think id get clients?
11 years

Currently listening to?

atm razers edge AC/DC
11 years

Reasons behind your name?

I really dont know what the reasons are for my name all i know is what it translates in Hebrew as is "Gift from God" smiley
11 years

Good drinks to help gain??

I am doing what Layla said drink Juice instead of water. I would not do this forever just a little expariment. In last 2 days dont know how but I jumped from 236 to 241 , I cannot explain it. I would guess its water retaintion. Or the results of munchies lol
11 years

Youtube favorites

Id say former , Freshmanbelly , freshmanbelly2 Sophmorebelly and I think ther was a sophmorebelly2 and now currently chubbyicecreambelly.

She used to update regularly but nothing new latley. Im guessing just like most people they stop uploading because of rude horrable comments from there substribers .
11 years

Me so have question....

Benadryl, antihistamines
12 years

Hitchicking through alberta

Well its probly like hitchhiking anywhere. If you havnt been to alberta and BC its defiantly something you should do it very beautiful out here
12 years

Vitamins and supplements

We all know the way to gain weight is to eat as much as you can, with the extra calories not used for body basic needs that it will be stored as fat. And being less active helps cut down the calories burned and so side effect is weight gain. My question, is ther any Vitamins or supplament that can help make your body more efficiant at storing more calories ? In other words make your body a better fat magnent.

THer are many diet pills out ther that claim to make it harder for your to body to absorb fat. So is ther anything that makes your body better at absorbing fat?

Thank you

Matt
13 years

Prefered weight

i ment make it to 235 lol
13 years
12345   loading