Standing or sitting

My jeans and cargo shorts are fitting more snugly now. I don't have a belly hang, but I do have softness hanging over my belt buckle when I sit. It kind of turned me on squeezing the little flab. Do most of you like seeing the belly flop over while standing or sitting? I'm thinking while seated because the fat spread just looks that much larger
2 years

New york stuffing party

FeederFinale:
Why not keep things simple by going to NYC? It's about an hour away from the whole tri-state area and can't be beat in terms of proximity to destinations and activities so we have more options.

And plenty of food options
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

I've recently started seeing a woman who's about 5'5", and is 185-190 lbs. I'm currently 5'10" and about 190-195 lbs. Her belly is very soft but she wants to lose it. She on the other hand is afraid she'd crush me and wants to feed me real food. Her belly is probably 40" around the navel and bumping bellies seems kind of hot.
4 years

New york stuffing party

It's ok. I replied to this late just out of curiosity to see who would want to meet
4 years

New york stuffing party

MaPo:
Also curious if this happened already or not....

This original post was a year old, but I'm up for a meeting with a few people
4 years

Who here likes to be naked?

I love nakedness. I am not intentionally gaining, nor have I visibly gained weight. However, I get turned on after eating a large quantity and seeing an extended gut.
4 years

Lemon white chocolate macadamia cookies

PouchLovr:
Those look so delicious. I would probably lose all of my athleticism if you lived next door.

Just_Jess_81:
Thank you ... and I’m pretty sure athleticism is a dirty word around here. Eat up lol smiley

Is competitive eating considered athletics?
4 years

Lemon white chocolate macadamia cookies

Those look so delicious. I would probably lose all of my athleticism if you lived next door.
4 years

Nyc

juniperfigs:
I'm on Long Island but I make it out the NYC all the time! And I drive so the boroughs are easy!

LMK if anyone wants to grab a bite sometime!

May

Hi,

I'm Jeremy
I drive everywhere myself too. I'm all for meeting up for lunch and I used to be a frequent of Minado in Carle Place.
4 years

New york stuffing party

A little late, but I'd do it. Last girlfriend was a twig and barely ate, plus she was picky. I'm definitely open to meeting new people soon
4 years
123   loading