Women fat makers

Anyone wants to have a feedee do whatever they ask im here
3 years

Donut challenge

Chubbypup:
I like donuts, but 4-6 is probably my limit. I could do a six pack a day challenge if anyone is up for it.

I'm totally up for the 6 donuts a day challenge!
3 years

Feeder wanted

Can be online or in person i am extremely submissive and want to be told what to eat and how much I am also self sufficient just tell me what to do and im yours
3 years

A dark wish

I wish I was tied up and fattened until I couldn't move. Just be an immobile blob of fat
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

I think i shared this before here but y not share it again.
Being restrained to a bed by a feeder being humiliated and force fed until they were happy with the weight I've put on where I'd be unrestrained and if I could still walk only being able to access more food at every point with another force feeding session when she would get back
3 years

Boken ankle

ineverstopjustsayin:
any of you guys or gals break an ankle or have an that cuased you too gain weight?

Yup, shoulder dislocated, lead to surgery.
3 years

Looking for online feeder

Looking for an online feeder to control what I eat how much I eat and when I eat.
Kik: dusty6029
Snapchat: gainerboy69
Instagram: gainerboy78
3 years

When did u first realise u were getting fat?

Johny12:
Im thinking about gaining and I just wanted to know what some peoples past experiences were when they realised they were packing on the pounds haha. Did u get out of breath more easier? Realise you were a lot more jigglier, etc etc.
Honestly the point that made me really notice I was lacking on the pounds was when I wasn't wearing a shirt and noticed all the strechmarks on my belly
4 years

Wg fantasy hypotheticals

Butter on a pop tart:
These ideas are kind of out there, but I'm kind of curious how the gainers/feedees would react to a couple of "fantasy" scenarios if they came to realization.

1: You're presented with a package of 200 M&Ms. Each M&M will make you gain 5 pounds. There are no other negative effects from the M&Ms, just the weight gain. Gain would be mostly fat, but perhaps some a bit of muscle to support your extra pounds. You can take as many as you want at your leisure.

Again, the only worry you would have over taking these is 1) explaining a sudden weight gain and dealing with the reactions and 2) fitting into your clothes!

The weight gain would begin instantly, and take 30s - 5minutes depending on how many M&Ms you ate. This would allow you to watch yourself fatten up right before your very eyes.

If worried about where you would gain the weight, I'll add in this clause: you can selectively gain weight in areas by rubbing them with your palms as you begin to swell up.

Weight gain is not temporary, and can only be undo through regular means (diet and exercise). What would you do with them? Take one every so often? Take several at once?

2) Same scenario, except you have an endless supply of the M&Ms and the weight gain is temporary. At any given time, you can undo your weight gain by something simple such as pinching your nose. There would be no adverse effects to this, no loose skin or stretch marks. How would you handle this situation?

I'd take scenario 1 and eat about 45 m&ms so I'd gain about 225lbs and just deal with the decision regarding it
5 years
12345   loading