Letโ€™s share our most stuffed moment!

Rachhole:
The most stuffed I've ever been was at my first hand feeding and squashing session. He brought me down to London and entered my hotel room with donuts, cakes, fizzy drinks and some other snacks I can't remember. Then he bought me a few pizzas and five guys and proceeded to feed me nonstop for hours.

It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. I was in complete subspace/fatzone. I was left fully beached in the bed.

After the endorphins wore off I realised I was fucked and it was the first time I got sick from eating too much.

Now I have to be careful in such situations cos apparently I don't have an off switch lol

That is so hot, its my dream to be fed just like this, fed beyond my capacity by several feeders๐Ÿ˜
Im so jealous hehe๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜
1 month

Breathing heavy

The***teen:
Im just over 130 Kgs now, ( the fattest i have ever been)
And im so easily out of breath now,
When i walk upstairs to my bed room im so out of breath i breath very heavy and fast, and my chest beats so fast, sometimes i get a little light headed aswell when i reach the top ๐Ÿ˜…

Im so fat and so out of shape now, and super lazy, i get winded getting socks or my shoes on, and also just getting up and out of my car leaves me out of breath ๐Ÿ˜…

Arfacode:
I'm about 150 kgs now but even since reaching 130 and onwards i been getting out of breath on simpler things now, specially things that make me bend down because the fat press on my chest more

I agree, since i got over 130 Kgs its been getting really bad, and the bending down to pick something up is seriouisly hard work now ๐Ÿ˜…
There is just no where for that fat belly to escape from, so it pushes in on the lungs ๐Ÿ˜…
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

The***teen:
I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
Also it makes gives me nice food coma after wich i love so much ๐Ÿ˜…
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
I almost sound like an addict in this post ๐Ÿ˜‚

Munchies:
You probably are.

To be clear, junkfood isn't inherently addictive. But you can develop an addiction to literally anything.

Yes i know, same goes for my energy drinks, i also developed an addiction for those, i drink several liter daily, its to the point where i get moody and cant function proberly without them๐Ÿ˜‚
1 month

Ruined

I Am Uo:
I want to ruin my body with lots of stretch marks. And really saggy stretched out skin

So do i, i love ruining my skin and covering myself with stretchmarks, knowing if i ever loose weight i will have loose ruined skin everywhere ๐Ÿคค
1 month

A dark wish

FatFeedeeDemon03:
When it comes to weight gain, I wish that a girl would want to fatten me up in secret until I can barely move. After a while, I end up getting force fed daily large amounts of food. At the end of all this, I become a helpless, massive, and immobile blob who has no hope in escaping. The idea just sounds amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

What are you guys' dark weight gain wishes? I would love to know. ๐Ÿ˜Š

StoryEnjoyer:
An old thread but this is my exact fantasy. Starting a relationship with a girl who slowly pumps me with fat. Until I get so big I can't leave her and she knows it, and then I blimp.

Also my exact fantasy๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
1 month

The contrast

Yeet95:
The physical contrast between a very fit in shape feeder and completely ruined out of shape near immobile feedee is probably the best thing about this fetish to me. Itโ€™s hard to explain but the more I workout the more out of shape I want my feedee to be, almost like two extremes of the human body.

What are Yalls feelings on body contrast?

I agree 100% the contrast is so hot ๐Ÿคฉ
I really love they way you put it, the 2 extremes of the human body ๐Ÿคฉ
1 month

Do any men want to be immobile

Honestly not in real life, its a super hot fantasy thou.
But i would like to be over 200kgs and i dont mind the struggles that come with that weight.
But i honestly would be afraid that i would have problems stopping/ slowing down my gaining after i pass 200 Kgs thou๐Ÿ˜…
1 month

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
Also it makes gives me nice food coma after wich i love so much ๐Ÿ˜…
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
I almost sound like an addict in this post ๐Ÿ˜‚
1 month

Hickups after overeating/chugging

The***teen:
After i do massive stuffing, like really overeating untill i can baerly breathe, i have started to get hickups its so annoying, anyone know why that happens ?๐Ÿ˜…

Munchies:
A hiccup is an involuntary diaphragm spasm. Your diaphragm is muscle under your lungs that helps control your breathing.

When you overeat, your stomach expands. Depending on how much you ate, it can push up against your diaphragm. This can cause hiccups.

It's really easy to get hiccups. A number of things can set it off like eating too fast, spicy food, chewing gum, or stress/excitment.

Thank you very much for the information.
I have been stretching my stomach capacity for a long time now, and recently i have started overeating more and more and chugging more.
I have never been able to fill myself up as much as i do now, and the hickups have been almost constant after everyone of these massive stuffings im able to do now.

Glad its nothing to worry about, even thou its super uncomfortable ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ
1 month
12345   loading