Eating until you feel like rise up in throat?

I decided to do a stuffing today and ate enough that when I burped, I felt vomit rise up in the back of my throat. I find hot because it shows how much of a greedy gluttonous pig I am to have eaten so much.
3 years

Does anyone else like holding in their poop?

El Brujero:
Rick: "You know Morty, we need to just blow up FF and start all over again."

Morty: "Aww geez Rick"

Dearynight98:
Hey don’t judge me 😡

lol In all seriousness though, out of all the shit posted on this site, is this really the weirdest thing you’ve come across?

El Brujero:
Ironically no. We had some yahoo asking if dog food is fattening amd some other asked if baby formula was good for weight gain.

Okay not to judge but what the literal fuck? Also who’s Brownkisser...?
3 years

El Brujero:
Rick: "You know Morty, we need to just blow up FF and start all over again."

Morty: "Aww geez Rick"

Hey don’t judge me 😡

lol In all seriousness though, out of all the shit posted on this site, is this really the weirdest thing you’ve come across?
3 years

It makes my stomach feel even more heavy and bloated during a stuffing and it feels incredible.
3 years

Will exercises help prevent an apron belly when gaining?

I personally am not a fan of apron bellies and want a rounder one. Will toning it help lift belly fat?
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Maybe I’m unrealistic but while I love chubbier cheeks I’m not a fan of double chins.
3 years

I hate quarantine so much.

True! The only downside is that my family won’t stop concern trolling me about it. I’ve managed to pack on nearly 15 pounds since quarantine though!
3 years

For those who’ve had feeders, what was it like?

I’ve never had a feeder and want yo hear your experiences. Where did you meet them and was it like you envisioned? Better? Worse?
3 years

I hate quarantine so much.

I really want to be fed irl but can’t try it because of quarantine in my state. : (
3 years
12345   loading