Other places for feederism stories?

i know the dimentions site used to be good, but it closed recently as far as i know. other place where i used to read is devianart and while sometimes i found good stories mostly were the same quality as to what is here and i spend more time looking for something than reading. i wandered a bit on ao3's tags about the think and found some works, but there mostly fandom based, there's some original works and the quiality there is a bit better but not as many people read them, idk :/
5 years

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

Here trying to find out why the quality of stories is so low. There are literally some that are unreadable because of grammar, spelling, paragraphing, punctuation lack. Is no one checking these? Seemed a few years ago the quality was a bit more consistent. The themes are often too similar, also...

Bicepsual:
I gave up a long time ago. They're so bad. And I'm not even a literature or grammar snob. This is one genre where it actually makes sense to pony up the $9 subscription to Kindle Unlimited and get something worthwhile on Amazon from writers who know what they're doing.

To be devil's advocate, the platform here is so poor and rudimentary, most good authors would not even bother. There's hardly any editing capability once your story is published; can't add supplemental chapters midway through a story, you lose all punctuation marks or special symbols once you save an edit, etc.

i agree with you both, some stories are just awful and also the site doent help
5 years

Any dominant female feeders lesbian or bisexual?

i'm lookig for a female misstress to chat
5 years

I'm writing story

I'm writing a story about my fantasies and even tho I'm three chapters in (is not posted yet, I'll finish it before posting) s making me so horny that I rubbed myself almost raw by he often I've been playing with myself today I have physical active work and everytime I sit or shift or walk i feel myself since I'm so sensitive, and that just reminds me the story and I want to get off again
6 years