What next?

So quick question for people here. I currently am quite obese (health wise, not compared to where I'd like to be or others on this site!). But I am not going to be in a place where I am available to do what I'd like for at least 6 months. And in the meantime I am faced with two options. Maintain my weight or get healthier and loose some weight.
Ideally I'd find a feeder and they would help me gain, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for the near future. Would the weight I'd loose be a significant detriment to my eventual goals? Or do you think that it might get a better chance of finding a feeder eventually?
TLDR: Maintain weight or loose weight?
6 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Bondage, inflation, Feminization, lactation, hucow, abdl, various similar.
6 years

Snacking

What is a preferred mindless snacking food? Looking for cheap, low-ish sugar (avoid crash), higher cal. Used to do granola and may go back unless others have better alternatives.
6 years

Metabolism

Recently I've been putting more effort into actively gaining. Eating more and more frequently and the like, but not as much as I used to. But I've noticed that with less effort than I used to put in I feel like I am getting more out of it.
Part of this could be the sabbatical I took from gaining, but I think a larger part is my metabolism slowing down. It's not something I expected, as I never thought I had a particularly fast metabolism, so the effect is odd for me to consider. Especially since I don't think my age is that significant (but apparently men experience decreases around 25). It is actually kind of frustrating, since I had a lot of trouble gaining when I was younger.
Has anyone else noticed something similar?
6 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello! I've been in this community multiple times in the past, and I keep coming back. In part, my leaving is due to my concern about this identity being exposed to the outernet. I don't want this to happen for various reasons. I also was not in a good position to fulfill my lifestyle choice at the times of leaving. However, I firmly believe that no matter what I do I will be back, so I will try to keep this profile permanent. I do (soon/eventually) plan to actively be a gainer/feedee, and welcome any feeders or encouragers. I don't have an upper limit on my goal weight, my plan is to just continually gain.
If you have any questions feel free to message me!
My kik is gainerfeedee
6 years
12   loading