Finally friday

I go into work tomorrow (Saturday) at 7:30 PM for a 12-hour shift and then again on Sunday at 7:30 PM for another 12-hour shift. I'd love to work M-F 9-5, haha.
1 month

Gaining with high blood pressure

I have hypertension and am on three medications for it. If you aren't willing to stop gaining (which I understand because I wasn't either), then you may just have to take medication for it.
2 months

Girl scout cookies

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only feedee in the world who doesn't have a sweet tooth, lol. I can't remember the last time I ate chocolate, cookies, brownies, cake, donuts, pancakes, waffles, ice cream, pie, etc. Even when I cook (which is very often because it's one of my favorite hobbies), I literally never use sugar. I'm just not particularly fond of sweetness for whatever reason.

That being said, I do love fresh fruit, and I also really like candy (has to be sour though; stuff like Swedish Fish is too sweet). But overall I definitely tend to gravitate toward savory foods. And I eat way too much salt, haha. Pickles, olives, country ham, anchovies straight from the can...yum.
2 months

Burried penis...

I've definitely experienced this. I gained from 150 to 315 (on purpose), and even though my BMI is "only" 42.7, my penis is now barely visible when flaccid and still mostly buried even when erect (unless you push the fat out of the way), due to a combination of my fat distribution and having a small penis to begin with (five inches). To be honest, I'm self-conscious about it because I know it would be a turn-off for most women (unless I'm lucky enough to finally meet a feeder/mutual gainer/fat admirer), but I guess it comes with the territory of being morbidly obese.
4 months

Most amount of weight gained in the shortest amount of time?

Back during the first COVID lockdown, I was actively trying to gain as much as possible (stuffed myself with a minimum of 6,000 calories every single day), and I managed to put on 23 pounds in just 30 days. It was a really hot experience that I'll always remember fondly.
7 months

Funny experience at popeyes today.

I picked it up in person. DoorDash and Uber Eats are really expensive once you factor in all the fees and the tip.
7 months

Funny experience at popeyes today.

Popeyes has a deal on their app called "2 Can Dine" where you get the following items for $10.99:

- Your choice of five pieces of chicken or six tenders
- Two sides
- Two biscuits

I've ordered it multiple times this month because it tastes great, is reasonably priced, and has the calories I need to continue gaining. Well today I ordered it again, but I noticed something odd when I got home:

There was only one spork in the bag.

So it looks like I'm officially fat enough for people to assume that even when I order a meal intended for two people, I'm going to eat it all myself...and they were right. I stuffed myself with every last bite in one sitting (1,632 calories according to the app, plus whatever was in the sauce) and then had a weight gain shake about an hour later. I haven't been this full in days, and it feels great.
7 months

Body goals, not weight goals

For a long time, one of my goals was to have a 50" belly, but I've since blown past that and am at 57" even when completely empty, lol.
8 months

Fastest gain recorded?

My personal record is 23 pounds in 30 days. Obviously not a world record, but I'm proud of it.
1 year

Growing your perfect gainer body

TheCheezWhizard:
Ideally, I'd like a huge, round belly while remaining thin everywhere else. Basically, I'd love to look like the male equivalent of being nine months pregnant.

I've added 156 pounds to my frame since I started gaining, and while I've definitely put on weight in other places (thighs, etc.), I'm pretty happy with how big my belly is and how my body looks overall.

Curveman:
You are definitely achieving your desires then, looking at your photos. Congratulations are due.

Thanks, I really appreciate that!
1 year
12345   loading