Tv show/movie thread

Love Supernatural and Fringe as tv shows.... also the cheesyness of the I survived a zombie apocolypse.

As far as films i love the 80's brat pack ones like St Elmos Fire and The Breakfast Club, but also digging the film Warm Bodies at the moment too.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

c00kie wrote:
I am here for science!

Also to perv... but thats really just a small thing. FOR SCIENCE!

Hahaha..... and I thought I was the biggest perv here *giggles* but I agree.... its definitely for science lol!!
9 years

Tumblr*

I cant figure out how to find people on tumblr... so please find me and say hi then I know who to follow back!!

My name on there is sparkle2701

Xxx
9 years

Tumblr...?

I only have tumblr on my phone.... and I havent figured out how to find people to follow..... unless they are following me....

So please if you can follow me so I can have a nosy at your blog!!

I'm sparkle2701 smiley
9 years

This or that

Definitely warmth (our heating has broken lol!))

Hot custard or cold custard?
9 years

Accents

I am rather partial to a West Country UK accent smiley
9 years

Four temperaments quiz/test

Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

hahaha - me quiet and shy, have they not seen my photos online smiley
9 years

Thank you to this site :)

Aww its lovely to hear nice things smiley
Thanks for sharing x
9 years

Currently listening to

My best of the 80's CD.... I do love a bit of rick astley!!!
10 years
12345   loading