Ff soulmates?

HerMajestyOfMars wrote:
As far as the actual topic of the thread: I hold firm to the belief that I met my soulmate, and got to spend a wonderful handful of months with him before he left me. I also still believe that just because a person is your soulmate, it doesn't necessarily make you theirs as well.

I completely agree with this ... Similar experience too..

I believe that everyone gets chance to meet their soulmate... But for most it's the wrong place wrong time scenario... It doesn't ever stop you loving them though, and making you smile to yourself at the memories, after all, no one can take them away xxx
11 years

Painful songs

Wherever You May Go , by Charlene Soraia
Makes me think of someone I was very close to once upon a time .... A really beautiful song x
11 years

Who are you crushing on?

TheSquishyNess wrote:
I have such a girly crush on Sparkle, KittyKat and Curiouser <3333

awwwwwwwwww right back at you beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11 years

Best & worst xmas presents!

My best present (s) this year was all the boxes of chocolates from my pupils at school hehe!!!

My worst present ever was a hand knitted tea cozy off a random aunty in law .... I don't even drink tea, and it was in hideous shades of brown :/ I ended up using it as bedding for my guinea pigs haha!! They love sleeping in it smiley
11 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Dr Expandion wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
Rick Astley <3

Are you trying to Rick Roll us? smiley

smiley

Hehe, who me?!
*leaves you humming 'never going to give you up' all evening* smiley
11 years

Chill out music

So cheesy but I love Westlife to relax too smiley
11 years

Tumblr...?

Well I'm back on tumblr... Felt like I was missing out haha!! I've got the same username I used to have sparkle2701 plz add me... I need more people to follow, I used to have loads and I can't remember who you all were now haha!!!
11 years
34567   loading