Calories from drinks

heavy cream, iced coffees, soda, sweet tea
definitely....
4 years

Has anyone else found themselves increasing their goal weight once you reach it?

when i was 110 pounds, my goal was 130

now i’m 130 and even tho i’m definitely seeing the pudge it’s still not really enough, i’m kinda bony in some spots still so my goal now is 150

i have a feeling i’m gonna want to be 200
then if i’ve done this well enough, i’ll be too addicted to food to stop... almost fun to think about being weak and out of control, fatter and fatter without even trying..
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

Now weigh 130
i don’t really notice any difference from when i was 126

my size 11 shorts that used to be a little too big are now “just right”
i have maybe another inch of room.. they get really tight on the belly when i’m eating, and tight in the thighs causing pretty bad chubby chafing.

i have a lot of new clothes with plenty growing room, it’ll be nice to see how long it takes til even they are too small.
did cream drinks all last week , took two days off, going back on tonight

smiley
short goal 150
4 years

Gaining restart?

when you gain weight you increase your fat cells
when you lose weight those fat cells never go away they just empty out and get smaller.
basically that means once the fat is there once, it makes it easier to keep it there and or get it back if it goes away.
so you probably will gain back up and beyond faster than before cause your body’s created lots of convenient stores for all those extra calories.
4 years

Apple or pear shape?

pear and hour glass
4 years

Mask heavy creams taste?

hot cocoa powder and powdered sugar
mix well with cream (1 packet to 8oz)

add ice and drink from a straw
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

the first go round with cream for me started easy and got harder cause the taste and texture and body feel started to get yuckyyy. i do think that round of cream (about 5 cups in a week) is responsible for the couple new inches of thigh i gained. i never used to get thigh chafing, now i get some depending on the heat.

i feel like also my metabolism slowed down from the first round, making what i eat regularly stick a lot better. (i’m eating 2100 calories minimum but i normally eat over 3000)

i’m on night 3 of my new round of cream and it’ll work a lot better for me i think, as i added a packet of hot cocoa powder to my nightly cup, and a generous pinch of powered sugar to taste. then I add ice cubes and drink from a lidded cup- shake/stir the mix together before and after cubes to get everything mixed in.

the packet doesn’t add much calories(90) but it helps a ton making it more appetizing!

I will also note that it feels not as filling as it used to...
getting fat is getting easier for me.
4 years

Eating more and more

same, i used to have trouble eating more than like 800 calories a day, eating was a chore to me then.

now my daily calorie goal is about 2,100 and i consistently beat it by 500-1000 calories without really trying.

my metabolism was really fast and now it seems to be slowing down and my roughly 3000 daily calories are clinging to my belly and thighs.

feels good, just embrace and give in to what your hungry gluttonous tummy wants and keep growing fatter.
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

20 for now.
used to be a 17 or 18 i think
4 years
12345   loading