First fat experience

i recently saw my family.
mom said my face looked rounder (something i had not noticed before)

and dad made a comment something like “you have enough meat on your bones”

I was 16 pounds lighter when they saw me last.
kinda weird that they noticed cause i didn’t think it showed much at all when wearing the right clothes etc. but it was kinda nice at the same time to get some validation that i have in fact changed i the way i always had wanted, or atleast am heading that way.
i’m no expert, but lately ive been trying to make sure i’m always snacking or drinking something between meals.

i went to the dollar store to buy like10-20 snacky items at a time. i let my brain go wild but also check nutritional facts to see if theres enough calories to make it worth my time.

graze and drink a lot of sugary and or creamy drinks between main meals.
I like to munch on some doritos or some nutella dipped pretzels or just whatever i feel like eating, and just continuously fill my glass of sweet tea or coke or milk tea etc.

i think it helps stretch the stomach out to make more room for meals and gets you used to eating a lot.

i find that if i don’t have a snack or drink in my hand, my brain has almost trained itself to only focus on that until i get what it wants. almost like needing a fidget toy or something lol
4 years

The wall test gallery

i’m about an inch away from passing

i’ll update when i’ve caught up
4 years

More on noticing my gain

update, bought a scale.

turns out i’m bigger than i thought 😶
i was guessing i was 115-120

very encouraging

clothing update
i tried on size 9 in the same shorts (found at a different walmart)
fits better.. but still some minor belly spill.

tried next size up i could find , size 11
which is officially recognized by walmart atleast as Large...
they fit very comfortably an have some room for bloating and of course gaining.

i’m shocked and also very happy because i was soooo nervous that i was gonna get on the scale and still be 110, how naive of me.

ya girl is getting fat...

celebrating with a full pint of cream tonight instead of my planned half pint. 1600 cal.

my scale calculates the max calories that i guess are considered responsible to consume everyday for my size as about 1,900

or atleast that’s what i think i that means idk.

i also bought a measuring tape so i could see the damage more specifically.

i recall my bust size was 37”
belly was 30 or 31 i think
hips were 34”
and i don’t recall the others..

now i’m
Bust 38”
chest (right under bust) 32”
waist (smallest part when looking in mirror) 31”
belly (at naval) 33”
hips 37”!!!
thighs 20” each

i’m so excited to outgrow these double digit shorts.
4 years

Ask me anything!

how did you get started in gaining? was it intentional at first?

tips for gaining when starting out quite thin?
4 years

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

Hammertime44:
Tomorrow marks the fifth day of my heavy cream diet so when I weigh myself everyone can get an idea of what a cream diet can do to a skinny guy. Feel free to watch and follow and use me as your experimental study.

definitely appreciate updates, i will update as well.

night two, i had to warm it up cause i guess my fridge was too cold and froze some of the cream... oops

it was really good warm, if you’ve ever had a white hot chocolate from starbucks that’s what it tasted like...

i gotta stop this weekend for a sec cause of family stuff but i’ll pick it right back up on monday night

and i should be able to keep my 5 night a week goal (maybe more i won’t stop myself if i crave it) atleast until the 5th of August (more family stuff potentially)

i hope by then i can feel some results

specifically looking forward to the idea of chub rub on my thighs

and the idea of my bf noticing and not being able to keep his hands of my thickening form

and the idea that even if i stop, i could still catch delayed pounds.

i hope this really is my one way ticket to fat town as some suggest it may be...
4 years

More on noticing my gain

ILuvChubbyChix:
Next time you should get clothes that are too big, that you can barely wear. Eventually of course, even those ones will become extremely tight.

I'd also recommend using a tape measure and keeping a table, with dates. You'll love the evidence of your arms and legs getting thicker and thicker.

good idea, i have plenty big shirts and stretch pants

i can feel my high waisted stretch pants grab extra tight on my belly after eating, snacking or drinking a lot and when i get up and walk i can feel my belly kinda shake forward and it scoots my pants down off of my tum.

i have to pull them up a lot i’m noticing, to put the band back where it needs to be

ugh now that i’m finally noticing this stuff it’s more encouraging for me to try to push it further ya know?
4 years

First try of heavy whipping cream, my thoughts so far

i just drank half a pint of heavy whipping cream

I found it to be very easy to get down with just the cream and a couple of sugar packets
but keep in mind i’ve always been a fan of eating weird batters and stuff (pasta and biscuit dough)
so that taste doesn’t bug me much at all in fact i like it.

I had hardee’s a few hours prior to doing this but my stomach feels tighter and heavier

i almost feel like i could drink the other half but i won’t rush it.

hoping i can see some results and thicken up some.

i plan on doing a half 5 nights a week
maybe i’ll up it to a full pint soon.

that’s 800 calories i just consumed in addition to my other meals and snacks throughout the day. i can’t believe how easy that was.

i think i should be bigger in no time... incredible.
I’ll update later on in the weeks.
4 years

More on noticing my gain

I used to be size 1-2 in jeans
then i remember the last time i bought jeans with a number size instead of a letter size (normally S or M) it was size 5

So after my recent try on of the romper that i thought would be too big but was really tight instead, i figured I’d buy size 7 shorts.

I didn’t have time to try them in store, they looked like they’d fit.

i tried them at home just now and they button and all that, but fit very stiffly, and give me a bit of a muffin top despite them being high waisted

i could return them but i think it’d be kinda hot stuffing myself into them until they burst one day.

still haven’t gotten or seen a scale.

last time i weighed myself which was severalll months ago i was 110

i’m guessing i’m 115 or 120 ish now??
(i’m 5’5”)

most of my pants are quite stretchy but even they are growing tight around my tummy, and my shirts are mostly all over sized on me, so i can see how i wouldn’t have noticed.

i feel jigglier idk if it’s placebo or not...
4 years

What type of belly do you want/prefer?

soft doughy smooth and proportional
4 years

Noticing my gain in the dressing room

i do not know how much i weigh but i last weighed myself months ago at 110 ish
i haven’t particularly been putting too much thought into what i eat to gain.
since weighing myself last i started a decently sedentary job and i eat out a lot of the time or order delivery on an app.
anyhow i tried on a romper in a size 7-8
in my head looking at it i thought it would fit and possibly be a little baggy in the stomach and hip area but to my surprise i could barely button it up

it was tight everywhere and i looked like a “just starting to show “ pregnant and ass looked bigger than normal i just kinda looked thicker

i didn’t buy it and they didn’t have anything bigger for that item.

i’m kinda curious to weigh myself now. idk maybe like 5-10 lbs heavier if i had to guess?
4 years
12345   loading