Petite women who love 275++men

ukfatlad:
im more in the range of 2.8x you, thats a fair differance of fat with thin smiley

yes... and so far away... *sigh*
5 years

merenweatherby:
perhaps that was misunderstood sarcasm? no pics of you - no stats of you on here, just some cartoon pic - so no, i don't the time to guess the weights of cartoon characters i've never met...

Realman:
hmm

see comment further along - meant as joke :-0
5 years

merenweatherby:
perhaps that was misunderstood sarcasm? no pics of you - no stats of you on here, just some cartoon pic - so no, i don't the time to guess the weights of cartoon characters i've never met...

Realman:
hmm

sorry that was meant as a joke - didn't mean it to sound so snarky :-0 !!
5 years

merenweatherby:
funny i recently moved back to the island - currently in Metchosin - how much do you weigh, if you mind me asking?

Realman:
Have you any skill or interest in guessing weight at all?

YES. I'm getting much better at it - like I used to think 250 was big enough - but now I know I prefer the 300+ range at around 6' - it's dependant on height and proportion and bone structure too - after having been lucky enough to be with 2 guys that fit that bill i'm pretty good at spotting them now :-)
5 years

Bigfoot:
Is there a limit on being too big?

NO! well, depending on the height i guess - like Olafur Olafsson, for example, is 6'5" and although i can't find his weight anywhere it's gotta be around 400 - and i LOVE him - interestingly he has a teeny tiny long term GF that probably weighs about 100 lbs... they have 2 kids ... anyway it's about proportion i guess, and i like a really big bone structure, strength and *beefyness* - not into *sloppy* fat - that's just my personal preference, not judging people who are!
5 years

Realman:
I would so love to see a woman enjoy my huge heavy round belly. I imagine that would be an incredible experience. I�ve taken a pic for you.
- funny i recently moved back to the island - currently in Metchosin - how much do you weigh?
5 years

I love men who are more than twice my weight (120). Prefer around the 300 range, big boned, beefy and nice round belly - I am a professional, well-educated (MFA, BA), you don�t have to have a zillion degrees- or any! Humour, confidence, self awareness and kindness are much more important. How and where do small women find huge men?? I know I�m not the only one.... you can check out my profile: merenweatherby. I would be delighted just to hug and feel your gorgeous flesh... or .... whatever is mutually agreed on - not hung up on the semantics around �dating,relationships� blah blah blah - just crave the feeling of being with BIG guys :-) oh and not at all into gaining myself- the dramatic size difference is definitely a turn on ;-)
5 years