How to make heavy cream more pleasant to drink?

I was using heavy cream but could only get it by the pint and also had a hard time drinking it. I switched to half and half. 2 quarts a day mixed with weight gain powder and cookies and cream ice cream. I drink half after I lift weights and the other half just before I go to sleep. Usually have a half dozen cookies to go with it. I can buy the half and half at Sam's club in bulk. The last time I went, the cashier lady (who is an older, very large woman) smiled at me and said "somebody likes half and half, huh". My secret is getting noticed.
5 years

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

I knew in my teens. I joined the Navy after college and had to watch my weight pretty strictly. I served for 22 years, fantasizing about being fat the whole time. When I retired, I gained a little bit but changed my mind because my family history is riddled with diabetics and heart problems. Now, I know for certain that I want to be fat. I want a massive belly. I've ballooned so far to over 300 lbs and I don't intend to stop. I lift weights hoping that will help keep my heart healthy. I do worry, however that no woman will ever want me. So then I eat to calm that worry. Oh well. I love being fat.
5 years

A shocking rite of passage for a fat man

BigBear350:
So, in my quest to gain weight, I experienced something this morning that shocked me. I, as most men do, usually wake up with an erection. This morning, I walked into my bathroom, turned the lights on and looked down. I noticed that I can no longer see my feet. But I then noticed that I couldn't see my own penis, even with an erection. I immediately checked in the mirror to make sure I was erect and I was. Now, I'm not hung like a horse but I am not lacking either. Above average, or so I've been told in the past. I also noticed my penis is surrounded by a rather large mound of flesh, significantly masking it's length. Initially, I was somewhat devastated. I laid back in bed and asked myself, what have I done? But as I looked down across my chest at my noticeably mountainous belly, I chalked it up to being a rite of passage in the process of gaining. Guess I'll be seeing my member only in the mirror from now on.

canuck:
sounds delicious!

my favorite milestone is when a fatty can't even reach it anymore... smiley

Now, I must say, that sounds enticing.
5 years

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

pippa123:
yeah I love fat men, anything 300lb plus is amazing but love all fat men body spaces and sizes

Hallelujah!! 300 lbs, here I come!
5 years

A shocking rite of passage for a fat man

So, in my quest to gain weight, I experienced something this morning that shocked me. I, as most men do, usually wake up with an erection. This morning, I walked into my bathroom, turned the lights on and looked down. I noticed that I can no longer see my feet. But I then noticed that I couldn't see my own penis, even with an erection. I immediately checked in the mirror to make sure I was erect and I was. Now, I'm not hung like a horse but I am not lacking either. Above average, or so I've been told in the past. I also noticed my penis is surrounded by a rather large mound of flesh, significantly masking it's length. Initially, I was somewhat devastated. I laid back in bed and asked myself, what have I done? But as I looked down across my chest at my noticeably mountainous belly, I chalked it up to being a rite of passage in the process of gaining. Guess I'll be seeing my member only in the mirror from now on.
5 years

Cherry:
Guys, you're all beautiful, sexy and lovable. 300lb+ middle-aged men are my favourite, but there's someone for every size and shape

Thanks Cherry. That's me! Well, almost. Working on 300 lbs. Almost there.
5 years

What do you like the most in gaining?

I love how fat tends to make anyone look soft, inviting and effeminate. When either a man or woman gets fat, bellies get big, hips widen, breasts grow and butts bulge. I find all of these things very inviting. And now that I am experiencing this growth for myself, I find it exciting. I feel myself taking up more space and I want to continue to grow. We're on this Earth for such a short time, take up as much space as you can.
5 years

Marina:
I love fat men. Guys who have been fat forever, guys who find themselves chubby after years of slimness, men who love to eat and can�t help but have their bellies grow...

Women who love fat men? We definitely exist. :-)

That's really encouraging to know that there people who appreciate fat men. I have spent all of my life conforming to society norms. I have wanted to be fat since I was a child. Fortunately my body and genetics are predisposed to gaining weight. I have finally decided that I am going to be what and who I have always wanted to be. I just want to know that there is a chance of finding someone who will love me and be attracted to me as a fat man.

Thanks...you made my day.
5 years

I'm just curious because, well...I'm a fat man. I'm not necessarily asking about women feeders. Just curious about how women feel about fat men in general.

Thanks.
5 years