35/f/ pennsylvania seeking foodie friends

WhaleHelloThere:
Boy I don't fit in rides anymore haha

Fair. I barely fit in most myself anymore lol
2 weeks

35/f/ pennsylvania seeking foodie friends

WhaleHelloThere:
Hey everyone. I'm looking for local foodie friends for hangouts! Let's get a group together and eat some delicious food together. We can also do a trip to an arcade or something before or after.

I vote for Dorney or Hershey park for funnel cake and rides lol
3 weeks

Real tips on how to create a story

JM Ross:

I'm not that good at writing.

JM

Seriously? I've read so many of your stories and you're gonna say you're not that good? You've got a creative mind that develops some cool themes and worlds.
3 years

Pushing

SushiQueen:
Why the hell do some of the men on here push their fetishes onto women? I was just in the chat and had one guy push his adult baby fetish on me and beg to be his mommy and then another who wanted me to be his cow. First off, ask to pm people it's not that damn hard. Second, you don't start off a conversation acting like women are fetish dispensers.

Mostly because we're shitty entitled twats that think women are here to cater to our desires if they show the tiniest hint of skin. It's so much easier to make demands and assumptions then be polite and friendly allowing things to progress naturally
3 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Posted this a year ago and last night I finally found out I'm pregnant!! I'm so excited!

Wooo! Just think about how much more belly and boobs you'll have hahaha.
Seriously congrats hopefully you have an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!
4 years

South nj meet?

Hyrule0fFat:
Aw damn, wives dont let husbands go to group meets? I have a bf and he lets me go to meets etc

My wife would be cool with me going and would probably come herself. What kind of meet up is everyone thinking? Hotel with a bar grab a few tables and hang out and if people decide they don't want to drive drunk or uber they have a room to crash in?
4 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Hello, me and my partner have been trying on and off to get pregnant. I may have pcos, so i know that can effect things a lot. I am going to the gyno sometime in April to get tests done. I know i have cysts on my right ovary. My partner has been eating foods to help his male hormones/ testicular health, because he is also unsure whether he is fertile or not. I track my ovulation with an app and just know my cycle really well. Is there anything in the mean time we can do?

My wife has PCOS too. We're on our second pregnancy and she's set for a c-section in a few days. If you're consistently getting your period try clear blue ovulation predictor. It worked for us this time. She also took a course of progesterone from her doctor to help things along. Best of luck!
5 years