Wondering if there is railfans

A fan since I first saw Thomas the Tank Engine as a little kid. smiley
10 years

Faceless pictures

I'm wary of faceless profiles after seeing my share of fakes, however I can totally understand real people choosing not to show their face, which is why I don't write them completely off.

Originally I wasn't a fan of showing my face either, but when I realised that this site isn't easy to find unless you're looking for it; I figured if someone I know is a member, I probably wouldn't mind finding out. smiley
10 years

Why fat is so attractive .list

TheCannibal wrote:
Bulges and rolls and jiggle.

Oh My!
10 years

How to tell her

johnxyz wrote:
You two are engaged and know nothing about each other?

This was my first thought too.

Seriously people, don't even consider marrying someone if you aren't prepared to show and tell them EVERYTHING about you.

Honesty is the basis of any successful relationship, without it, you're headed for nothing but pain and tears.
10 years

Top 16 chubby models

I'd go to fashion shows if they had these models in them.
10 years

My college weight gain!

Ha damn that girl loved it.
10 years

Misdiagnosed bulimia

This sounds like a lame idea for a stuffing story...
10 years

New inflation method omg

This thread reads like an ad on a home shopping channel...
10 years

Hansel & gretel

TheCannibal wrote:
I actually pretty well loved Hansel. And, like many others, I have a ridiculous boner for Jeremy Renner, so when he played Hansel in H&G Witch Hunters? UNFFF.

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm quite curious, was there any actual stuffing and/or weight gain in it?

I did hear Hansel has diabetes from the original encounter with the witch, but such knowledge really does nothing for me. :\
10 years

Best way to gain?

FattieMaddie wrote:
Yeah, becoming totally dependent on ox piss and risking cardiac arrest is the best way to go.

Damn Straight! smiley
10 years
45678   loading