Immobile guys is what i want

One day, that would be the goal lol
1 year

Feedees: why do you want a feeder?

AskDrFeeder:
Which one of these reasons make you want to have a feeder? If more than one apply, please rank them:

a. A feeder helps provide the food I need to gain.

b. A feeder's appreciation of my body helps me appreciate it myself.

c. A feeder makes the gaining more of a turn -on.

d. A feeder's appreciation and emotional support counter-balances any negative social consequences of getting fatter.

e. A feeder can help with the chores I'm getting too fat to do.

f. Gaining feels like less of a selfish act if I'm partly doing it for someone else.

g. Other

Definitely a lot of these. A is really big because it can be hard for me, specifically, to either remember to eat or what to eat. It's also kind of hard to fill up as much after a while from eating or drinking a lot.
D and F are also super big because no matter what, it feels really hard to be a gainer/feedee and feel good without having someone else benefiting in some way.
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Bruh, this truly is one of those underrated fantasy kinks, like aaaah, sorry, I need to comment this because I NEED to follow this thread for, uh, reasons 👀
2 years

Non-binary/ftm feedee looking for feeder(s)

Pudge Princess:
Full disclosure I'm not a feeder, 28f gainer/feedee, but if you're looking for other LGBTQ++ friends hmu!!! & Good luck finding your feeders smiley)

Oh, heck yeah!!! Like, finding feeders is nice, but in general friends is also top tier!!!!
2 years

Boost! I guess this is more of me looking for encouragers to show off my fattening body to XD It'd be cool to be friends, but I know everyone approaches this fetish differently.
2 years

nombinary:
It's cool to see other nonbinary asexual people! I'm also a feedee who likes showing off, haha. Good luck finding a feeder/encourager!

You as well if you're looking!
2 years

Quink333:
your profile is not working for me :/

I just tried to click my own icon, and it didn't load either. I'm not sure if posting a link will work, but I just recently changed my name which may be why.
2 years

If anyone is interested in a non-committed or (inherently sexual) friendship with a he/they feedee, I may be someone to consider. I don't tend to need funding as I have foodstamps and am still seeking employment.
More of an encouraging or feeder/feedee relationship if you want because I just like people enjoying how fat I'm getting. I'm asexual and am not into any nudity stuff like that or sexual encounters, but if watching me fatten up or feeding me gets you hot and bothered, that's alright. I know I'm kind of an outlier on not being really sexual with this.
Sorry that this is so long. I have some contact stuff in my bio or you can message me!
Be safe!!!
2 years
12345   loading