Trans male feedee looking for feeder(s)

I'm bouncing around areas in IL, USA rn, but looking to be in the Chicago area sometime in late spring. Rn in southern/central IL.
I have a partner who's aware of this. They don't mind me looking for feeders as this is, surprisingly, not sexual for me. I just enjoy getting fatter, and I love sharing that with others. I'm willing to do online stuff and in person if we're close. I just want to keep gaining and have fun getting to know other people into this kink! It's alright if we have to plan to do stuff or talk online for a bit since I'd rather not have people just spend a lot of money on me. I don't have much to support a lot of eating yet, so this will likely be getting to know each other and gaining as I can for anyone!
Always down to chat. I usually don't message first because I just get nervous thinking I'm bothering people 😅 If you need other socials I'm on, feel free to ask!
2 years

Gainers do you like weight goals or is gaining a side effect to your feeding?

I like to have more ideas of goals if that makes sense. Since idk how my body will react to gaining. Size goals vs lbs/kg goals are also a good thing to consider since weight definitely looks different depending on the person.
Generally though, having short term goals and long terms goals while gaining helps a lot especially if there's not much encouragement or results 😅
2 years

Thoughts on feederism friends? idk

Honestly, I'm hella glad that thinking about friends in the community wasn't a weird thing 😅 Even with this, I'm definitely not as active online as I had been, but I'm very glad that there are people who do value trust and friendship in the community. Like, it was unlikely for there not to be people who do, but amidst all the horny (we all guilty at some point), it can be hard to find.
Regardless, y'all lovely, and when I'm in a better mental space, I definitely want to reach out and see if any of us get along well!
2 years

Thoughts on feederism friends? idk

It's always weird to look for feeders that prefer friendship with their feedees instead of sex or romance. Idk, I've been feeling that for a while generally. Yeah, wanting a feeder to fund eating is great to imagine, but no one should be sought after to be taken advantage of imo. I have to fill up through food pantries, food stamps, and income (personally), and I know many feedees do too. It's just nice to think of having that visit from a friend who cooks/bakes with you, maybe orders food with you, and helps/watches/encourages you through filling up massively.
Again, idk if this is any kind of shared thoughts on this at all. It also just pertains to my own thoughts on feeling pressured (not personally) for sexual content. Like, yeah, we all here because we like fat in some way, but kink/fetish isn't always a straight-forward street to sexual stuff.
I may just be getting too deep into this topic 😅 I do enjoy the few friends I've met in this community though. It's mainly more gainers/feedees, but that's not really a bad thing.
2 years

Young and fat

To be honest, there's no reason you can't have a good balance. You should feel good in your body. Properly exerting yourself to stay mobile and keep your muscles in use is always good in general not necessarily just to lose weight.
Being big in any sense also doesn't need to automatically mean unhealthy. If anything, even if you gain, lose, or maintain your weight, it may help to eat more balanced to just help to feel better.
But those are just random suggestion ramblings from a rando. No matter what, definitely do what you prefer to. Whether that be losing a little just to stay under 300lbs, continuing to gain, looking into other options, and/or etc. It's always a lot to deal with especially when it comes to health both physically and mentally.
2 years

24yo trans male feedee looking for feeder!!!

Hey, so if you're in the Chicago area and want to get a pokey man fatter, hit me up! I'm in a romantic relationship, and I'm not sexual, but I don't mind being close and vibing! I love having my belly paid attention to, and will absolutely give you hugs and snuggle you if we get along well!
Getting to stuff I generally like from people (I'm just into getting fat for anyone to enjoy, so this is more for you not needing to ask if I'm into it, but please ask if something isn't listed, I swear, I'm not scary lol): teasing, poking, tight clothes, stuffing, funneling, and I don't mind doing gas/belches for people if they want.
I'm not gender exclusive as long as you're chill and don't mind me being a dude with some pudgy tits lol
2 years

Looking for online feeder(s)

I'm in a relationship that is romantically and sexually exclusive, but I am free to spread my gaining kink with others! Primarily, I would love someone to meet up with in the Chicago area to be fattened in person, but I don't mind eating or doing belly play for video/audio. I'm not big into slob or other stuff, just getting fattened up for people's enjoyment! But I'm not opposed to doing burps or fart audio for people that want that from me.
I am a transmale that hasn't had top surgery, so the small gain I've had already has put me at an A-cup with a poking belly. Definitely a starter belly for right now.
If you're interested, my kik is takenbrokefeedee, and other info is in my bio!
2 years

Tube feeding question(s)

So, I'm gonna be straight up about this, the idea of having someone or some people having be come over to tie me down and force-feed me and tube feed me for days or weeks really excites me. Or even just tube feeding myself for anyone to enjoy.
H-how does one do this? Like, what kind of tube(s) or mechanisms would I need to use? What should be pumped into my belly and how to make it? Is there anyone who would even be into this that they'd want me to just come visit them for a personal session like this?
Just many questions.
2 years

Looking for feedee

I'm looking for any amount of feeders! Dm me or hmu on kik if you like!
2 years
12345   loading