Trouble with swallowing air

Anyone around to help out?

I try doing the throat opening technique but I can’t seem to get it.

It sounds so wonderful and I know I’d just enjoy the heck out of it if I could just get some really effective explanation!

Thanks in advance!
4 years

Trouble getting round

Julian the chub:
I tend to inflate from the bottom then when at the max there bloat with water

nikebelly78:
As in inflate and then water bloat by drinking, or enema?

Julian the chub:
Inflate normally then drink

Great, will try it. Thanks!
4 years

Trouble getting round

Julian the chub:
I tend to inflate from the bottom then when at the max there bloat with water

As in inflate and then water bloat by drinking, or enema?
4 years

Trouble getting round

Chubbypup:
Which end are you entering? Might make a difference? I get pretty big and round going upwards.

I go from the bottom up.
5 years

Trouble getting round

Popstache:
I think sadly that our biology will have an impact on how "round" we might look through inflating. Some folks will form rounder bellies than others (though, I guess with a ton of practice, possibly something might work out).

Rather good point, thanks!
5 years

Trouble getting round

Jjkf:
I always just go past what I think is �full�

Ah see I try to push myself to do about 7-10 more pumps whence I’m “full” but I still can’t get it to round out smiley
5 years

Trouble getting round

I’m a relatively experienced inflator and it’s super easy getting full and retaining, but it just looks like my normal stomach is really full. I can’t quite get that nice, round, pregnant-looking belly like other inflators. Any tips?
5 years

Bloat methods

I appreciate the tips, thanks!
5 years

Bloat methods

Does anyone have any good recommendations for bloats? I’ve tried the Diet Coke and mentos, the sprite and banana, and the alka-seltzer with water, but wanna try some other things too.
Especially interested in things that bloat in a perceivable speed.

I’ve been wondering about the one with heavy cream too- any notable bloat for a skinnier guy?
5 years

Some questions for coke and mentos bloat

i just got into inflating with coke and mentos and have been doing it for four days straight, each night. What I do is I start with a 20 fl oz (591 mL) bottle of DIET Coke and about 4 mint mentos. Fruit mentos don’t work. I drink about half the bottle as quick as I can without getting too uncomfortable and then I dry swallow one whole mento as is. Then I put another mento in my mouth, pour in a little more Diet Coke and close my mouth. I let it fizz in there for about half a second then swallow the entire contents of my mouth. Repeat process with the other half of the bottle and the other two mentos. As for burping if you feel a burp coming up, close your lips tightly and let the burp come up to the back of the throat. Then fill your cheeks up and force the burp back down into your stomach. Then lay down for a minute or two to let things process. I like to keep swallowing air while I do this. It’s a really cool method of done right which isn’t hard. The best parts are hearing the mentos and Diet Coke fizz up inside your belly and then, after laying down, feel all the gases gurgling around deeper into your belly. Good luck!
5 years